View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:46 AM   #46
sjsully06
Account Banned

I know my friend ruined the story witht he last post, but heres my attempt to put it back, its not the best like the ones way before but its a way to get it back on track...

I woke up screaming, she had whipped me so bad I had fallen unconcius from the pain. So here I was with my back cut to shit, I was wearing a shitty diaper, and I was in a fucking dress. During my dream I thought I had been in jail, but it was just a false llusion, it is sad when your life is so bad that jail seems better, the only good part of my dream was the sweet revenge I had goten on Brittany, but in my mind I kew the day would come when not only I exacted my revenge on her but my parents as well.

Get up, she screamed, we are going to the mall. But before you go, you need to be cleaned. She led to to the bath tub where she filled it with water. Get in there, and clean off, il be back in a little while with a fresh diaper and clothes.

I was just finishing getting cleaned when the 3 men from the previous day walked in...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote