View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
gregghokanson

Default the weekend that changed my life forever

This happened to me when I was 16 years old. One weekend my parents left for three days leaving my older sister (18) in charge. My sister and I did not always get along well right after my parents left I was in my room looking at my secret stash of playboys when my sisters barges in I was scared to death that she would tell my parents and that I would be grounded forever. So I begged her not to tell “I will do anything if you don’t tell on me” I pleaded. She got an evil grin on her face and said “anything?”. “yes anything” I replied. She said “ok you have to do exactly what I tell you all weekend long no exceptions”. I agreed because I really didn’t have any other option. The evil grin got even bigger when I said I would do it. “ok first I want you to take all clothes from your bedroom to my room and put them in the closet.” she ordered. So I did and just as I finished moving them she walked into the room and said “ you forgot some” she was referring to the ones I had on. I looked at her in disbelief that she wanted me to do that but she just looked back at me waving the phone threatening to call our parents. So I slowly started to take off my clothes then put then in the closet with the rest. “that’s better, oh yeah you are not allowed to cover yourself up at any point no matter what do you understand” she proclaimed. I lowered my head and mumbled “yes, maam”. a couple hours went by and I was on the coach watching TV with my sister. Then the door bell rang it startled me then my sister says “ oh could you get that please Gregg” I knew she wasn’t going to hesitate to call our parents so I got up and walked towards the door. I first opened the door just a crack and found out it was 5 of my sisters classmates. I then felt the door ripped out of my hands leaving me totally exposed to 5 of the hottest seniors in my school. My sister had grabbed the door and pulled it wide open. “ oh hi come on in girls don’t mind Gregg he is being punished right now.” my sister said. “you weren’t lying when you said he was naked” one of the girls announces to my sister. Another one of the girls was carrying two shopping bags from Wal-Mart. “come on Gregg lets go upstairs and get you ready” my sister declared. So we all made our way upstairs where they took me into the bathroom. I was told to stand in the bath tub then they took shaving crème and some razors out of one of the Wal-Mart bags and three of them started shaving all my hair from the neck down.
gregghokanson is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to gregghokanson for this post: