View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tell me a story...

I really can't see this taking off, but I feel it is my civic duty to at least attempt it.

I have an idea, inspired by the accent challenge, but to hear different takes on poetry. This is because of a slight lack of punctuation in a lot of poems, and it leads a certain subjective nature to them. This got me thinking, since I'm rather proud of how I recite the raven, and I've heard it spoken many times in various ways, so I figured I'd invite you all to read some of your favourite poems and see if others have a slightly different spin on it. After all, emphasis means the difference between there being nobody in the cemetery and there being no body in the cemetery.

I won't start this off myself just yet, but I will over the next few days record maud muller, Mrs judge jenkins, the raven, if and the road not taken if I can find them and remember my soundcloud password

P.S. I would also like to invite you to challenge others to do this, and that I will start by telling Dare... To get her arse in gear with a few of her favourites

Magic always comes with a price....

Last edited by Sarge90; 07-19-2015 at 03:28 PM.
Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote