View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2
Thumbs up Audrey's Slave

When i say based on true story, I mean the relationship did occur, however not everything in the story is 100% true

Enjoy

Chapter One
March 22, 2008 11:00 pm -12:00 am

“Listen boy, the rules are simple. You will call me Miss Audrey.
Do what I say, make me happy, and you will be happy. Make me mad, and you will suffer.”
“Yes”
“Yes what?”
“Yes Miss Audrey, I’m sorry I’ve never done this before”
“Neither have I, just show a little respect, it’s not that hard, common sense…”
“I’m sorry Miss Audrey.”
“Better, now I have a task for you…..”

Snap! One picture was all it took. One click, enslaved him. The decision John made that cold evening almost two years ago would change him for the rest of his life.
Audrey clicked “accept file” and viewed the naked spread eagle body of John sprawled on his bedroom floor, panties on his head, and the word “Slave” stamped across his chest.
Her heart dropped to the floor when she saw this picture, she realized the sheer power she possessed over him.

Audrey had never had a slave before but had always been so intrigued by the stories she read and videos online of dominatrix’s humiliating boys. She knew what she had here was an excellent opportunity to make her dreams come true.

They continued to talk on in the getdare chat

“Very good bitch, now let me tell you something, and be warned, piss me off the picture goes all over the internet.”
“WHAT!!”
“Don’t what me, your starting to piss me off, that’s one strike, it would be a shame if I had to blackmail you on the first night.”
“I’m sorry Miss Audrey, I just don’t like the Idea of blackmail”
“Well I do, that’s problem number one, you still think you have power. Anyways what’s there to worry about if you just behave, there will be no blackmail. But I also like having a personal collection of your pictures, so I have a little variety in blackmail material so don’t be camera shy”

The dominating came natural to Audrey
Submission for John took some pushing

“Yes Miss Audrey.”
“Very good slave, now I must go for now I have school tomorrow and so do you. Get some rest, but sleep without any bottoms on. Make me proud, I am your new world.”
“Yes Goddess Audrey, you are my world”
“You learn so fast slave, well done tonight <3 xoxo”
Aud*Gurl<3 has left the lounge.

John’s heart was racing, his dick was throbbing, his whole body was filled with excitement. That same moment Audrey’s heart was beating just as fast, her panties wet and her nipples hard with excitement. She finally was in control, for john he finally had no control, they were both where they dreamed of being. For the two who started the day as normal people with a crazy idea, they ended the day as a couple, not boyfriend/girlfriend but a couple that required much more trust. Little did they know that years would past still in this relationship.

End of Day One.

Last edited by dareboy2; 09-19-2009 at 01:19 PM.
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dareboy2 for this post: