Thread: Taboo.
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #5
Copeman73

1. What is the most taboo thing you've thought about? catching some very innocent looking freckled young girl sucking off her dog covered in his cum
2. Worst taboo thing you've actually done? wow... um let dog lick me on cam when i was 13
3. Are you interested in incest, if so with who? not in reality, but fantasy sometimes
5. Have you ever acted on it, if so what did you do? nope, and nothing
6. Do you get turned on by piss? not really
7. Would you ever drink it? i have on cam for a lady who asked very nicely
8. Have you ever licked, or have had your asshole licked? yes and yes please again yes
9. What is the youngest age you would hook up with? depending on the laws of the country im in... i guess if it was legal and she was consenting... 12?
10. What is the oldest age you'd hook up with? dont think i would go older than 50
11. How old are you? 18
12. Are you curious in anything gay? nope, but i really enjoy anal insertion and stimulation by girls, but guys do nothing for me
13. Have you ever done anything with the same sex, if so what? nope
14. Would you let a dog lick peanut off you dick/asshole/vagina? yes and i have
15. Have you done anything with a dog, if so what? yes, well we had a male dog when i was young 12-15 and got into it very young... did everything with him... and even did it on cam... then had a gf who was into it too and she had a female full size poodle and we did everything there too
Copeman73 is offline   Reply With Quote