View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 03:23 PM   #7
DareProphet

Ok, I`m getting the feeling this thread is still being quite misunderstood, so I will give an example.

Meet RoboMember (RM). He will be my fictional getdare member. He will do dares for me to demonstrate, like this one.

"After reading the instructions, RM begins the dare. As instructed, he will roll for level 1 first. Yes, he does not begin at lvl 0, because the instructions read "Roll a dice to the the lvl 1 dice dare". It`s right on the top. Now, he rolled a six. Because of this, he was to BOTH do lvl 1 again (rules say "when asked to reroll, you reroll for the same level you were in." and "Rolling new dices or rerolling doesn't remove any previous effects." ) AND roll a dice to decide his next lvl. He rolls the dice for lvl 1 add gets 1, so he adds DareProphet to his loves section. He then proceeds to roll the dice to determine his next lvl. He gets a 4. For that reason, he will now do the lvl 4 dare. No, he will not do the lvls 2 and 3 because the rules say "You level up only if you get a dare to level up from the dice.". He rolls the dice and gets a 3. Now, he has to roll three dice. He rolls a 5, and two 3s. Which mean, he has to roll 6 dice now. Etc... When he is done, RM posts on the thread telling not only his results but also hi thoughts on the thread. He also suggests me to do one of these about petplay, because he likes petplay so much."

I hope the example was clear. I`d like to thank everyone who tried this thread so far and also "wandering76" in particular for his advice!

Puppy out! <3

<------------------------Wish it was me.
likes/dislikes/limits/have
/AMA

PM Dares

If you're my slave post here

I DO NOT HAVE KIK! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT ITEMS I HAVE TOO!

VACATION ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!

Last edited by DareProphet; 07-16-2015 at 03:33 PM.
DareProphet is offline   Reply With Quote