Thread: Fiction: The Billionare Slave
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #1
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18
Default The Billionare Slave

Hello! It's me(What's my name again? )! Here's another fiction, tell me what you think!!!

!!!WARNING!!!

This story contains ALOT of sex content...

Lisa was 23 years old and in a boring dead end job. She was single, lived in a flat and appeared to have no future. However one day she met Steve and her life changed forever. Steve was a multi billionaire, lived in a mansion with three friends (Dave, Chris and Jane). He had one job opening: Slave.

Lisa was lucky. She had the most perfect figure possible and when steve saw her he wanted her. He offered her the positon of slave for eight months a year non stop and then four months off. He offered her a billion dollars every year. She accepted.

He took her to his house and told her to lie down while he examined her and tested her limits. He told her to shout when she wanted him to stop. He started easily. He atatched a clip to each of her niples and pushed a cucumber a couple of inches up her pussy. She was enjoying this and made no sound. He then decided to push it a bit further. He attatched 30 clips to each tit and pushed the cucumber 7 inches up her pussy. He then took out some ice cubes and melted 8 ice cubes in her ass.

She still made no noise. Steve was impressed. He took out the cucumber and replaced it with a douuble headed dildo. He looped it around and placed the other end up her ass and taped it in place. He then left and came back with handcuffs and string. He handcuffed her hands and feet and attached a pin to each end of the string and clipped them onto her nipples. Again she made no noise. He tried pulling on the string but nothing. He decided to ask her the limits. Her response was she can do anything and no limits except for..........

PUBLIC.

He was shocked. Out of all the punishments she could take she didn't like people. he decided to test this. he phoned dave, chris and jane and told them to hurry back. When they arrived he took them in to see Lisa. Immediately she freaked. He told her to stay still. She obeyed but tryed to hide herself. He removed the dildo and told her to spread her legs for the audience. She stayed still fo a while but then followed the instructions. They applauded her bravery and told her that she would be the perfect slave

To Be Continued

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'

Last edited by seth18; 09-10-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Left out a few things...
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seth18 for this post: