View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #51
tremagne
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 3

DAY 3 – Pain
DARE 1 (1 point): Make your body suffer to reach 10 points. Cloth pins on Nipple: 1 point, Cloth pins on Cock or Balls: 1 point, except gland rim /foreskin: 2 points, and gland tip and frenulum: 3 points. Cock and balls tied up tight: 1 point, if balls tied separately 2 point. 1 point per (normal) shoe attached to the balls.
DARE 2 (2 points): Make your body suffer to reach 25 points. Same as above. Also cock and or balls partially cover with wax, 1 point, Cock and balls completely cover in wax, 2 points, Wax elsewhere on body: 1 point. Cock and Balls cover in icyhot, 2 points, only balls, 1 point. Ass stuffed with small dildo/dildo like object 1 point, big dildo/dildo like object (like cucumber) 2 points, 1 additional point if icyhot used as lube. Urethral sounding 2 points, with icy hot 3 points.
Bonus (1 point): to the player with the highest score, if it is a tie no bonus will be granted.

Likes: you performing for me, you suffering for me, you begging me for release
Limits: no pee, no poo, no public, no pics (unless I want to reward you for some reason), no pain, no penis insertion, no printing on my body
tremagne is offline   Reply With Quote