View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 10:28 PM   #54
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

I like to answer truths! I'm also inherently nosy and like to read through them. So I figured I'd make my own set for me to stalk through! Also, if anyone knows the song reference in the title... I'll love you forever!

1. Headphones or earphones?
Earphones

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?
Shower, get dressed.

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
I have slight OCD.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?
If they exist and they're already here, I don't know about them

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? Can't think of one off the top of my head...

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?
It really depends on the person, but short

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?
One where everything is fair, which I've yet to hear of.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? Cheated on. Knowing I cheated on someone wouldn't be a very nice feeling.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P Maaaaaaybe

11. How many children do you want, if any? In a perfect world, two..a boy and a girl

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?Sex is nice, don't get me wrong. But sex shouldn't be the foundation for a successful romantic relationship.

13. How long have you gone without bathing? Four days, I think it was, when I was really sick

14. Do you like the way you look? Not really, but I'm comfortable enough with who I am.

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? Just let it go, will ya?

16. When was the last time you blushed? Er..yesterday? My Dom seems to get me to blush a lot..

17. Are you happy? Yes, generally speaking.

18. What is your favorite pastime? Reading <3

19. Least favorite food? I absolutely despise the taste of papaya. I can't even stomach it

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
My mom.

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote