View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 07:58 AM   #122
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

312 You bleed, a lot. Also, it hangs in a strip, until it's either reattached or peeled off.
313 It depends on whether the sub is okay with scarring or not. Personally, I've only allowed small strips removed, and the rest reattached as best as possible. Some people I've done it to have had chunks up to 1/2"x2" removed.
314 They usually go pretty quickly; no more than an hour, so that first aid / aftercare can be tended to.
315 It depends on how many times it was done, whether strips were removed or reattached, and how diligent you are about cleaning/sterilization of the sub and implements beforehans, and wound care afterwards. As little as 2 weeks, as much as 2 months.
316 See 313. Since I've only had small strips removed, and I tended to have those places stitched afterwards, there are only a few, barely noticeable discolorations on my back.
317 Aas a sub, most of what's done to me is in the realm of not-fully-exact consent, in the sense of "OMG owowow i didn't know She was going to do that, and I'm gagged, and i don't have/believe in safewords anyway". As a Domme, nah, i always had written consent and a liability waiver; you don't risk jail juat to scar someone for their amusement.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote