View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 06:25 PM   #6
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 3, Afternoon (last day)

I was still tied to her bed when she came back at 1 O’clock, she untied me and, as promised, let me be the master for the afternoon. The first thing I did was to lead her to my room where I pushed her on my bed and told her to wait there, Emma was fully clothed but I soon enough took a pair of scissors and cut her t-shirt and short. I got to her room and took the rope she used to tie me and, of course, I tied her up to my bed. She was there, lied on my bed only in her underwear, she was so sexy… I took my phone and took a picture, she didn’t said anything, she couldn’t. I then lied on her and started to kiss her, really, really passionately, I could see that she was enjoying it. I got up and started to make Emma suck my dick, at a point I started to do a deep throat so strongly that tears started to drop on her face, but I didn’t wanted to stop there, I got down and cut of her panties, I just wanted to fuck her one last time. I inserted my dick inside her vagina and started to fuck her, at the beginning it was really slowly but I was getting faster and faster. Before I cummed I untied her and placed her on all four, I think you guys guessed what I was going to do, but the worse of it, is that I first dried my dick so it would make it really painful for her, I inserted my dick in and out really fast, she was definitely crying, when I was about to cum I took my dick off and got back to her pussy to cum inside it, when I did she moaned so loudly… it was a hell of a pleasure. I let my dick inside her and lied over her, I fell asleep for like thirty minutes, when I woke up she told me that she wanted to drink something and then an idea passed by my head.
I took her outside and made her kneel, aimed, and started to piss inside her mouth, she wasn’t expecting for that, at first she gagged but then closed her mouth, I forced my dick into it and made her drink all of my piss and fucking her throat at the same time. Then I told her that she couldn’t wash herself until tonight neither brush her teeth. I let her free for now, until the evening.
When it was about 19 O’clock I called her to the bathroom and we took a shower together, in the shower I licked her pussy a little bit until she cummed into my mouth. I pushed her to the wall and started to fuck her roughly. Then, as usual, she sucked me to completion. I lead her to her room passing by the kitchen to take some ice cubes, she laid on her bed with her legs wide open, I took an ice cube and started to slowly rub it on her pussy, she started to moan but with some “interferences” due to the pain of the cold, then I inserted the ice cube into Emma’s vagina and then the second one, and the third. She started to moan really loudly for a few minutes until the ice cubes melt. I let her away for the rest of the night, the only condition of her “freedom” was that she needed to sleep with me, naked. The next morning I woke up first and then I woke her up, she looked happy that all this was over until I told her this:
“Remember when you played to be prostitute and filmed yourself? Well, I kept the movies and if you don’t want all of this end up on your Facebook page I recommend you to do as I tell to you. In other words, you are still my slave until I get bored of you…”

Hey guys, this story is finished! I hope you enjoyed it. I will continue to wright but another story, check out in the forum for the next part of the sequel!
Don’t forget to leave a comment!

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 06-26-2015 at 05:36 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to pyrodare for this post: