View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 03:27 AM   #29
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

A report from hornywhore, who got an Eufrat imitation video dare:

Quote:
I had number 24.
I don't do things outside, so I did it in the living room in the basement. I started to feel my breast fondling them. Getting myself into the mood. Teasing me nipples, making them hard. Then I started to tease my clit while rubbing my breast for a few seconds. I then went and sat on the ground waiting to see what would come next. I then teased my clit some more while fondling my breast. Going fast then slow. I then took my dildo sucking it a few times before I used it on my clit. Having the vibe and rubbing it on the clit (heaven). The I started to fuck myself with very slow then fast getting really deep. Then teasing my clit some more then go back fucking myself. I then turned it on for the vibration getting my onto the edge. Fucking myself while rubbing my clit. I was getting very very wet and horny. Fucking myself fast and slow again rubbing the vibe on my clit for a few times. Then doing over again while changing positions. Then doing it again fucking myself while rubbing my clit. Then I brought myself to an amazing orgasm. After that I started to just move the vibe up and down on my pussy, making sure to get that clit some stimulation. Then I turned off the vibe like her and started to rub my pussy, getting to calm myself down some. And then after a few seconds, I liked my hand feeling very satisfied.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote