View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 11:21 PM   #12
Night-Driver

So, my favorite dare for homealone is wearing my mum and sister shoes. I choose by random numbers, Each day diffrent, the goal is to get use to them so much that I can walk in them exacly or very similar like my sister(If you send or post list of avaliabe shoes and stockings I can make a dice game for you).

Next one is similar, I ramdomly choose one pic from facebook of my friend or girl I know (must be pic with feet visible) and I take very similar shoes from my collection, walk in them all day, masturbating only to that pic.

By the way, You ask earlier about our threads, I have pretty new one in my signature.

This one isn't a dare or challenge, more like idea. Few months ago I foud 7 hours video for guys like me, it was very simple, just nice girl giving task to do with my feet. Not 7 hours straight, something like: now put this kind of shoes and You relax for an hour, or clothespines beetwen toes for 20min, I don't have it anymore, lost in depths of web, but idea is still good, You just have to find another mistress, like milovana site.

I see it's in Your loves posting pic, maybe a little game. You post pic of You in girl's shoes and then I or somebody else gives You task to do in them, later pic prof or punishment.

Loves: women's shoes (especially flip flops), foot play,

Likes: clothes control, anal play, masturbation control, light bondage, light pain, crossdressing, foot torture, candles, ice, pics on request,
Limits: public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, blood, any kind of dares at work.

Kik: night_driver6

PM Dares

Control my shoes for a few weeks!
Night-Driver is offline   Reply With Quote