View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:45 AM   #27
SageLeech
Longtime User

3- Neck on border of your bed
So I hear this is the best position because it lines your neck up.

5- swallow it down your throat 10 times.
Wait! How is that a warm up?
I managed it but decided the position has many bad sides as well. Mainly saliva in your nose.
Roll to determine how you insert the dildo into your throat.

6- Push it into you throat and out as fast you can 3 times, repeat it 5 times
This wasn't to bad after the warm up.
you should have created lots of spit, thats good, lets play with it

2- Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw

Lets see how many seconds you have to leave your dildo in your throat:

Roll 1 dice (or use random.org) to see how many seconds you have to hold it in your throat. Rolled 2
This wasn't bad I managed to not even gag!

Lets start to fuck that Throat.

1- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 3 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break
Holy hell that's insane. I managed to get the last 3 seconds before I threw up a little
Lets play with your spit now

1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw

Again some throat-fuck

2- Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 5 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break
Well no throwing up that time. But with all the thick saliva-mucus there would have been way to visually tell if i took a load or not.

Time for spit play!

2- Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw

Icky.

Well I did it. I'm rather proud of myself because I do not do much throat play. I don't think I'll make a habit of it though.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote