Thread: Fiction: Our teacher and us
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:43 AM   #3
jihad akoury

Default Part 2: At pool

Part 2: At pool

We reached the pool and took 3 chairs. There were a good number of people. It was a very hot day so we immediately ordered 3 cold cokes. While waiting for our drinks, we ran and *splash* jumped in the water.

-“Wooow!” said Kevin “Too Cold!”
-“Oh yes!” said Piers, “Cold enough to freshen up!”
-“Hahaha” Kevin and I laughed.

After 10 minutes of swimming and talking, we saw the waitress coming with our cokes. We jumped out of the water and took our places.

“Here are your drinks!” She said with a beautiful smile on her face.
“Thank you” Kevin smiled.
Piers opened his coke and drank it all at once! Kevin and I looked at him surprised.
“What? He said, isn’t it normal to be thirsty in that weather?”
No one of us commented and continued our conversation.

A few minutes passed. “Sun bath?” said Kevin.
“Yes, why not” I said.

Each one of us laid on his chair, no one talking, just enjoying the sun slowly burning our skin.

An hour passed, Piers stood up, looked around and said: “Oh!! Let’s go to the Jacuzzis!”
I nodded. “Good Idea!” said Kevin.
We reached the Jacuzzi, no one but we were there. We chose the hotter one, and slowly stepped in it.

Kevin started talking: “Sometimes, I come here in the evening with my father. Generally there’s no one here just like now. We sit in a Jacuzzi and take off our swimming suit! What a better sensation than sitting in the water totally naked, with your (He pointed between his legs) moving freely?

Both Piers and I laughed loud. I was turned up by what he said and began to feel hard. I never thought that our teacher will tell us such a story.

Two minutes passed, no one talking. “I’m bored” Piers said.
Kevin looked at him, thought a moment and said: “Let’s play a game”
“What kind of game?” I said…
“Let’s play something special! He said, something different”
Piers looked at him confused.

“We’re all guys here no?”
We nodded.

“So nothing to be shy about! We all have the same things and probably share the same thoughts as boys”

Piers and I looked shocked.

He continued with confidence: “Since there’s no one here we can do it! We take off our swim suits here in the Jacuzzi and begin to masturbate. The one who cums first has to leave the Jacuzzi and poses nude for the two others. The next one who cums should join the first and poses to the one remaining. Humiliating no? But funny”

No word left my mouth; I was really confused and disturbed. Is it possible to be naked in front of my teacher? And Jerk off with him also? No fucking way!

“OKAY!”, Said Piers.

Oh hell. If Piers said yes, I couldn’t say no. He is younger than me and much more courageous. It will look so weird if I say no.

“Okay… I said quietly. But what if someone comes?”

“Oh I didn’t think about it, Said Kevin. Um, if someone enters, we don’t stop jerking, he will not notice. But if someone of us is outside he could stay out, or come back to the water. But there’s a forfeit.”

“Oh hell, Piers said, what is it?”

“If he comes back to the water, he has to put his cock and balls in front of a water jet for 30 second, and the two others must keep him from moving.”

No comments. He continued: “Let’s the game begin!!”

And now readers, you have to choose who gonna cum first and second,

Johnny
Piers
Kevin

Last edited by jihad akoury; 06-20-2015 at 02:46 AM.
jihad akoury is offline   Reply With Quote