Thread: First Time High
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 01:13 PM   #3
{OzbV

My first beer was when I was 16. I was first time truly drunk when I was 17.

My first cigarette and also first weed was when I was 17.
I wanted to try Marihuana, so I skipped school with a few girls from my class. But I had never smoked anything before, so I didn't know how to smoke. So they gave me a cigatette to teach me how to smoke. I smoked 2 or 3 cigarettes so I learned smoking without wasting weed. And then they rolled a joint. It was like 3 joints for 4 people: me and 3 girls.

I have drunk some alcohol in my life, smoked some cigarettes and shisha (arab water pipe - great thing, way better than cigarettes), some weed... I drink and smoke tobacco regularly but I haven't smoked weed for a long time. But I experiment with psychodelics though. I have already tried only one psychodelic drug: it's a triptamine called 4-HO-MET. Orgasm in my mind, divine experience, my mood was a few dimensions higher. If your normal mood, when you are sober, is like square, then mood after weed is like cube - and mood after a psychodellic is like tesseract or even better. I have had 3 trips with 4-HO-MET so far and I think I will have more. And I will check more psychodellics too.

I don't want to talk about my trips with 4-HO-MET here - if you are interested, check out sites like erowid.com or other sites. But I can say one thing: the "trip" is called "trip" for a reason. It's something you have never experienced before and even weed can't give you that.

Do we have any "psychotrippers" on the forum? xD

Last edited by {OzbV; 06-19-2015 at 01:18 PM.
{OzbV is offline   Reply With Quote