View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 08:46 AM   #13
at your service

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
But I know several females on this site who don't want to verify themselves as female to the masses.

If you get to know them, then yeah, they might send you a picture or a recording of their voice, but making it a public verification would push a lot of people away who aren't fake.

Many people are just uncomfortable with their body, myself included. The pictures I've posted have been on my own terms and not because I wanted to prove I was female.

Although I understand why you proposed this idea because fakes on this site are bountiful, the long run will just push away people who aren't comfortable showing themselves to strangers.
it seems to me he clearly said that the pics are not gonna be made public, just the fact that you're the age and sex (or gender) you say you are

however I get some people still wouldn't go in for that, but that's when you just keep scrolling

disgrace, cum, anal (stretch), ice, cbt, bondage, hidden public, candlewax, cam etc.
dislikes
piss, hard pain, light scat, atm, light blood, edging, toothpaste, shaving, hard cbt
limits
face (depends on situation), online exp., blackmail/social, public visible, permanent, very bloody, hard scat/shiteating, cost $, too extreme/long/painful