View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #10
Problematique

Well, I missed last weekend, swamped with work, but I found an opening this weekend so I'm taking it. Thanks for all the comments, and Komodo, I'll take that into consideration, but I make no promises. It's just kinda the way I write. :/

Also, still no real truth or dare action yet. Sorry if the last part misled you to believe that.

The trio of friends stood in shock for a few seconds before Natalie turned her head and saw them. "Stop it! Charlie's here," she hissed at Nellie.

Nellie stopped her swatting as Natalie got off of her. Nellie turned around. "What's up?" she said.

Charlie and his friends stood still for a few seconds, and finally he said, "What the hell are you two doing?"

Nellie smiled, "Oh, we're not doing anything. Just playing a little-" She paused. "Just playing a little game." She sprang from the floor and walked over to the couch. As she sat, she said, "Would you three like to join us?"

Charlie looked back at his friends. Alex had a horrified look on her face, as if she'd walked in on an execution. Steph looked entranced, as if she'd walked in on the northern lights. Charlie hardly noticed Steph, Alex was all that mattered right now. He was curious, but he knew this wasn't going to end well if they stayed.

Charlie was about to respond when a voice behind him said, "What are you playing?" He turned around and looked at an ever more horrified Alex, looking at a shameful Steph.

Charlie stared in amazement at Steph as Nellie answered her question, "We're playing truth or dare. What did you think?"

Charlie spoke quickly, to avoid giving Steph time to answer, "I think we'll pass on that, thank you very much."

"Ya, we were just gonna grab some sodas then head back to Charlie's room," Alex said.

Nellie rolled her eyes. "It figures the two innocent love birds wouldn't want to play." Charlie and Alex cringed as she said it. Nellie turned her head towards Steph, "What about you? Wanna play?"

Steph thought for a second. She wanted to stay, but thought of what it might mean to her friendship with Charlie and Alex. "No, I think I'm good too," she said.

"Oh, come on, Steph," Nellie said. "I expected better from you." She stood up from the couch and made shooing motions into the hall. "You girls go on and have fun now. You too, Alex."

All motion in the room lasted for one more second, then stopped. Nellie stood with a smug grin on her face, Charlie looked at her with rage in his eyes, Alex's eyes were wide open, one tear hanging onto her eyelashes, Steph's mouth hung like a Christmas ornament, and Natalie, nearly forgotten, sat in an armchair with her legs crossed, eyes transfixed on Charlie.

"What did you just say?" Charlie asked.

Nellie pointed at her face, "Who? Meee? I didn't say anything."

"Take it back."

"I'm not taking anything back. I see two pussies, and an ugly man. Sorry, but it's the truth."

Charlie wanted to kill her. Grab her little neck, drag her up to his room on the second floor, then throw her out the closed window and kill her. And he knew if he didn't keep his temper, he'd do just that. "So, you want us to play you're little game? We'll play."
Problematique is offline   Reply With Quote