View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:55 AM   #1
gentlemaster

Default Hunting the Fakes/ Verification process

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDIT 2/ PLEASE READ: FOR THE POLL, I FORGOT TO STATE THIS WOULD BE ESPECIALLY FOR THE SLAVE/MASTER AREA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I am especially talking about people in the Master/Slave Area looking for a relationship, this is just an idea but everybody do as they feel

Hi everyone. As many of you I'm sure have noticed by now, there are many many fakes polluting the site and thats a real pain in the a**... I've lost so much time building trust, taking times to find good dares etc etc ending up doing so for a fake..
I am really annoyed to the point that I'm becoming half paranoid and half completely pessimistic.

So my idea would be I hope quite simple. Any person who wants to be verified as real should send three pictures, no nude needed, no face needed, with its username, the name of the site and the date on a piece of paper in front of his body.

Any slave or any master should provide the same thing if her/his slave/master ask for it, otherwise this person could potentially be a fake

I don't know if a flair can be added to the verified profile but in the meantime I'm ready and willing to do the job of confirming who is a real, verified person.

I could do a thread listing all the people who I would have verified, so if anybody wants to try this let me know!

The pictures provided should:

-be clear
-with a good lightning
-clearly let me see if you're a female or male, and your approximate age

-Again, you don't need to be nude or show anything too revealing

Edit: As some stated, this isn't maybe 100% reliable but well it's better than nothing, it's not obligatory so everybody do as they want

EDIT 2/ PLEASE READ: FOR THE POLL, I FORGOT TO STATE THIS WOULD BE ESPECIALLY FOR THE SLAVE/MASTER AREA

I am very kinky and open minded. I always come up with a lot of ideas for training and plays
I'd say I'm sapiosexual, I like a smart kinky little sub

I'm your smart, kinky and hot Dom next door

Likes: Anal, Ass play, Holes stretching, Choking, Deepthroating, Gagging, Fisting, Ass-to-mouth, Pet play, DDLG, degradation.

Last edited by gentlemaster; 06-16-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: More accurate