View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:06 PM   #3
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftmsubmissive View Post
Rule #1: Whenever you have to pee, you will roll a D6. If you roll a 1-5, that's how many minutes you must wait before rolling again. If you roll a 6, wait 6 minutes, and then you may go to the toilet. If you've been waiting at least 30 minutes and still haven't rolled a 6, you may choose to stop rolling and pee if you want. However, for every time that you do this instead of being patient and waiting to roll a 6, you will have 15 minutes of corner time at the end of the day. During corner time, you must keep good posture (chest up, chin in a relaxed downward position, shoulders rolled back and relaxed, arms relaxed at your side, feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent) and you must stay as still as possible.

Rule #2: An obvious one, no more "male" underwear. If you have panties you can wear, use those, but if not, you go without underwear.
LOVE THESE!!!!!!! I will add them to a page on my blog when I get to 5, however I won't stop accepting rules at 5…

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote