Thread: Pubity
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 04:56 AM   #5
new timer

Send a message via MSN to new timer
Scissors Chapter 1: First Signs

It was Monday morning when I saw the first hair, it was just above my dick. I was embaressed that it was there as I didn`t think any one in the year had hair down there. I thought hair only grew on your head! So I went over to my desk and grabbed my sissors. I put the sissors at the bottom of the hair and cut it off. I pulled my pants back up and headed off to school.

When I got home I called my best friend sam to come over, he agreed happily and said he would be over in five.

'DingDong' I raced to the front door and standing there was my best friend Sam. "Hey, Sam" I said. "Hey Ben, do you want to go play truth or dare in your room?" he asked. "Sure, I will race you to my room." I said. "Fine, but last one there goes first for truth or dare." Sam put in. "Ok, Go" I yelled. We raced down the hallway and ran up the stairs two at a time. Unluckley I came last meaning I was going to be first for truth or dare. I walked into my room and shut the door behind me so my parents would not see what we were doing. "Truth or Dare" asked Sam. "Truth" I answered. "Have you ever mesured your dick?" Sam asked. "Of corse not" I answered, "Truth or Dare". "Truth" said Sam. "Have you ever mesured your dick" I asked. "Yes" said Sam sheepishly. "How long was it?" I questioned. "5 and a half inches long" He said "Truth or Dare". "Dare" I answered. "I dare you to pull down you pants and undies and mesure your dick" Sam said. "Fine" I agreed as I pulled down my pants and undies revealing my hard dick. It was tanned and slightly curved. It was bare skin with not a hair in sight. I picked up a ruller and layed it against my dick. It was cool to the skin. It said my dick was 6 inches long meaning it was longer than Sams. Secretly I was quite happy with that. "How long?" asked Sam. "6 inches" I replied. "Truth or Dare". "Dare" replied Sam." I dare you to pull down you pants and lift up your t-shirt!" I said So Sam pulled down his pants and lifted up his t-shirt.

Feel Free To Dare Me.
new timer is offline   Reply With Quote