View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 11:46 PM   #20
katebabe20

Oh. My. This is amazing.

And I'm not even finished yet!

I got a 6 first, and luckily the idea of this dare had me wet, so sliding my finger in was easy. Trying to take my bra off was what was difficult. I kept getting distracted!

My next roll was a four, so i went to my kitchen and i did end up getting an apple, but just the idea had me pacing...i'm ready for this.

Next, I rolled a three, and lucky me I rolled a one, only one edge. that went pretty fast...feeling much more excited after this...

another three... i mean..now it's six edges... the first two were fine...getting more difficult to control by edge 4...edges five and six took seconds to get to...gawd it was so frustrating to stop....

and to make matters worse...or better???...silly me, distracted by the throbbing between my legs rolled again and mistakenly did that section again, rolling a one. when i rolled for the task I got four....turning my vibe all the way up I hardly had to touch my clit before feeling the onset...i definitely didn't make it to ten seconds each time in order to edge 4 times...I tried my best though.

And the last roll... i got a five. now I sit here...wondering if it is worth it to start all over again...who am I kidding of course it...this orgasm at the end is going to be mind blowing
katebabe20 is offline   Reply With Quote