View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 01:01 PM   #880
Damion

ASL

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? Yes, several romantic partners.
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes, same as above.
3 Can you lick your cock? Nope. Not even close.
4 Has a sibling held your cock? Eww, no. I have one sister and i'm not letting her.....eww...

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? Yup. Quite regularly actually.
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? I don't think so...Or at least I don't remember doing it, so maybe it just wasn't memorable?
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass. Once or twice, but I didn't really enjoy it,
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? Only one guy, but loads of times :P
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? Probably a small egg-sized butt-plug
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? A suppository pill.

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? Yes, I really enjoyed it.
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Yup. Though only twice to orgasm.
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? 6 times, but boy was I worn out afterwards.
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? Aside from the 16 years before I started? About 1 week I think, while on vacation learning to Scuba Dive.

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Oh yes. Very enjoyable, but i've never had someone bring me to orgasm like that.
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Yes....2 guys so far (Not at the same time) and both assure me that I'm very good at it.
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? I don't think i've ever had anything female in my mouth (kissed a girl but no tongues) but with guys theres been pretty much everything except feet (dating a vorephile (sexual fetish of being eaten) so he really enjoys me suckling him in various creative places)
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? A nose.

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Yes. Don't really enjoy it though.
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? Yup. It's like showing you appreciate them cumming for you :P
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? Yes. And I really enjoyed it cos I find it very erotic!
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? Up my ass, in my mouth, over my chest, etc.
23 Can you cum on your own face? Yes.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? I sleep naked regularly, though my sleeping partners always seem to prefer pajamas.
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes. Comes with dating men.
26 Have you stripped another guy? Yes. I find stripping someone quite erotic...
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? I don't think so alas...
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? One. And I will never tell that story
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? Depending on your definition of the word 'public', either my front garden with little risk of being seen, or my friends living room while friends were asleep in other rooms.

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? Oh yes. Tons of things. But then again I date men so its to be expected
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote