Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 08:59 AM   #119
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Saturday morning came around too quickly for Justine. Her sleep had not been restful. After the events of the previous night - and there was no denying their reality - Justine was feeling ill. Not in her body. In her mind. The intrusion and subsequent assault by Samson and his two goons had taken its toll on her psyche. She had suspected her daughter of being sexually active (not that it mattered then) but she had never anticipated the depth at which she had fallen.

Tina was sleeping somewhat peacefully when Justine got out of bed. She kissed her forehead and headed back to the camera room, where she loaded both of the videos she had shot the previous day. The first one had been with August Rand, her landlord. The second one had been with Samson, the drug dealer (and he had taken a copy for himself, perhaps as a form of insurance). In order to protect her daughter, she had allowed him to have his way with her body, going as far as to violate her anally. Oddly, watching the videos didn't make Justine horny at all, as she would have expected. She could have been watching a cooking show.

Decisions had to be made. It was obvious Samson wouldn't let this go. The latino man was connected to the underworld scene, a true villain in the modern sense of the word, a man who used his power and influence to get his way. He was not evil. He was simply a man who believed in his absolute superiority over others.

"I can't talk to August or Pinky about it," Justine told herself.

There was one person with whom she could inquire. Jaylee Porter. The fellow dancer from her last job. She would have asked the owner as well, except he was in jail. After all, pushers had been running drugs in his bar.

Before all this could be done, the issue of Tina needed to be addressed. Justine had thought long and hard about it before going to bed, and her mind was made up. She waited for her daughter to join her in the kitchen, around eleven in the morning. Both women were naked now - any pretense at modesty had eroded last night. Justine motioned for Tina to sit and, still feeling guilty, Tina complied without a word.

"So," Justine hazarded, "we're going to have to deal with the fallout of all this..."
"Yes, Justine."

She remembered, the mother thought. She had asked her to stop talking to her as her mother - in order to facilitate what they now both had to do in order to get through this.

"You have three weeks left to your contract with your boys, correct?"
"Yes."
"What are they asking you to do exactly?"
"...to sleep with people they bring me. Or themselves."
"How many people do you run in a night?"

Tina hesitated, not because she was shy, but because she wasn't certain of the numbers.

"I've only done it... three times. Except for noon blowjobs at school."
"And on average, those three nights?"
"Maybe... ten people. Mostly men. A few women."

Justine appreciated the honesty, for a change.

"Okay. Listen to me, Tina... you got herself in that mess, so you will get yourself through it. You will continue to... service them."
"Yes, Justine."

If her mother demanded it, Tina would brave the demons of hell themselves.

"If that Samson ever gets close to you - or his goons - you tell those guys from the RatPack he doesn't touch you anymore."
"Okay."
"And if they won't listen, you tell me so I can talk to them."

That comment made Tina shiver; she imagined a conversation between her mother and the RatPack and the various ways it could go...

"Today, I want you to stay home. Clean the apartment, top-to-bottom. I'm going out."
"Okay."
"I'll bring back supper too. You lock the door and let no one in, period. And if Samson comes back, you call the police."
"The police?"
"Yes. You are a minor. He raped you. It doesn't matter if it was consensual... Now, we won't play that card unless he defies our agreement. Understand."
"Yes, Justine."

Tina was resigned in her fate. Whatever her mother wanted, she would do. Her mother's next instruction, however, completely threw her.

"One last thing... when I get back around five, later, I want you to be in our bed, naked, and blind-folded, laying on your back. Clear?"
"Yes!"

It suddenly dawned on Tina that perhaps, those unattainable desires were going to drive their evolving relationship, and the thought of it made her tremble all over. And Justine, although she said nothing, felt the same way.
That really escalated! Tina's gonna be naked and bilndfolded! Make them make out! Make them make out!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote