Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:32 AM   #116
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Escalation VIII

In the corner of the room, out-of-view from the camera, kneeling in the corner, facing the wall, a very naked Tina was nervously shaking. Her hands were tied behind her back with a silk rope. She also had a silk cloth gag over her mouth. She had been told to remain there, not to move at all until the deed was done. Terrified and terribly sad about what had transpired, she didn't have the strength to resist.

The camera was rolling and the video was being played directly on the screen. In the doorway, out-of-frame, Samson's two goons were blocking the path, looking on, getting an eyeful. Samson, however, was truly enjoying the fruits of his arrogance. The video of his encounter with Justine was being filmed, already thirty minutes in length. He was in the last throes of his sexual performance, about to burst.

"Fuck," he spoke through the heaving, "I'm gonna paint your face..."

An agreement had been reached. While there was no argument that Tina had indebted herself to Samson and his organization in the past, there would be no more claims to collect any money - or anything - from Tina herself. Any current and future dealings would go through Justine herself. Having little to offer as colateral, Justine had offered herself, and Samson had lustfully accepted. A titjob combined with a blowjob at first, then some finger fucking from Samson, all the way down to all doggy-style penetration, ending with a bout of anal play and penetration, had taken Samson to his limit. He pulled out of Justine's ass, tossed the condom aside (the last piece of the agreement) and jerked himself onto Justine's face.

"So divine..." he mused.

Justine took it in stride, going as far as cleaning him up with her tongue.

"...we're gonna have to do this again."
"If you swear never to touch my girl again, we can talk about it," Justine told him.
"Feeling competitive?" he joked.

The gaze she gave him told him to avoid making more jokes on the matter. Despite his dominance, she might do something they would both regret, so he decided to play it cool.

"I don't need her if I have your sweet body... now, could you take care of my men?"

Two handjobs and more spunk in Justine's face and breast later, the trio of criminals left the apartment with a video recording of what had just happened. Justine got up, locked the door, then returned to the cinema room.

"Tina, come here."

Tina got up from her spot from which she had barely moved for the length of the scene, walking to her mother, head bowed in shame. Justine's demeanor was cold.

"All right, Tina. You are going to tell me everything about everything... I've been more than honest with you, so it's time for you to come clean."

And so she did. Tina explained about her previous pusher and their arrangement, Samson coming in, the forced blowjob, the debt, becoming a sex slave to the Rat Pack, just how many partners she had entertained, and the length of her contract with the Rat Pack (three weeks remained). All the while, Justine listened, not passing judgment, waiting for the story to finish.

"All right Tina... no more secrets between us. Ever."
"Yes mom..."
"No. You call me Justine from now on."
"Okay, Justine..."
"Good. Now... lick my face and chest. Lick them clean."

Three partners. Samson and his two goons. So far, Justine hadn't bothered cleaning their semen off her body. It had mostly dried up. However disgusted Tina might have felt about it, she lowered her head and began to lick and eat up the semen off her mother' body. That kind of power (her daughter's hands were still tied behind her back) made Justine feel empowered, and the sensation of her daughter's tongue and lips across her chest and face was all but too much.

Once all of it was clean, Justine rewarded her daughter with a long, passionate kiss. Tina smiled.

"I'm so sorry, mom..."
"Don't apologize, Tina. Things happened and... we'll work with them."

Indeed, Justine's mind was suddenly racing at newfound possibilities, ideas she would never had considered before. But so much had changed in the past few weeks...
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote