Thread: Tattoo/Piercing
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
StomriSin

I have 12 piercings. 9 on my ears, I'm gauging the bottom ones and my nose, tongue and belly button. I lve the art of piericng and I want to have more. I'm looking at getting my lip, maybe eyebrow, the bottom of my belly button, and my clit. <-- That one is for my fiancee

As for tattoos, I have a star with Hello Kitty in it on my lower back, right side. I got it because I'm addicted to Hello Kitty and I'm very into astrology. I'm getting a pheniox between my shoulder blades for new beginings and my zodiac sign, scorpio. I'm also getting a scorpion on my left side of my lower back. I'm getting a wing design down my left side for my grandma and a Monster logo on my right for myself. On my right hip I'm putting a celtic trinty knot with my fiancee and my left hip is going to have a sparrow for my mother. the inside on my left ankle is going to have the breast cancer ribbon and my Nana's birth and Death date. Oh crap, I forgot my finger prints, They're my fiancee's and they're going on my sides
StomriSin is offline   Reply With Quote