Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 11:24 AM   #104
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Escalation II

Samson was surprised. He had not expected the young lady to be able to find the money within such a limited timeframe. He had expected to be forced to intimidate her further. The count was good. Four thousand dollars. This realization brought with it a few pieces of interrogation which Samson, being of the inquisitive sort, had to look further into.

Obviously, the young girl was not working alone. The young man that had been walking alongside her up until the last few moments was clearly a mate of some kind, a friend or a lover. He might even have been the one to give her the money. She had stepped into Samson's vehicle once more, this time producing the money with little hesitation. He had checked it twice, looking her over, bothered by the seemingly immediate resolution of the problem. Samson had expected some kind of long-term investment here. He was disappointed.

"Wait in here."

He had exited the car and gone over to talk to the young man accompanying her, and suddenly, things had become much clearer to him, once he had learned of the young man's identity. Words were exchanged that Tina did not get, and then Samson had returned to the car.

"Well, you should have told me in the first place," he told Tina as he closed the door.
"Told you what?"
"That you were friends with the Rat Pack."
"You know the Rat Pack?"
"Of course. Who do you think provides for their parties...?"
"Oh..."

Samson let that information sink in.

"We're all one big happy family, aren't we?" he added.
"...I guess."
"So... you're off the hook with me. You're squared."
"Really?"
"Of course. Can't have a nice piece of ass like you always looking over her shoulder, can I?"
"Thank you."

As she got out of the car, he called out to her.

"So, I'll see you soon then."
"...ok."

Somehow, it had gone well, and yet, Tina was even more nervous than before. It seemed that matters were progressing in an unexpected way, and she wondered what this implied.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote