Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 03:48 AM   #102
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Escalation

The celebration had not happened. At least, not yet (although the promise of a celebrationg hung around). While Justine had managed to assemble her computer on her own, setting up its internal settings, making the camera work with the program and creating her own account within it had proven to be too much of a challenge. She had fallen back to her previous plan, which had been to wait until she met with August Rand so he could help her.

"We'll be here on Friday night," she had told her daughter, "so um... I hope you can be elsewhere."

Just because Tina was now aware of the arrangement (and seemingly ok with it) did not mean that Justine wanted her daughter around for her activities with Rand. Furthermore, Rand himself had plainly stated before they had consumated once that, since Justine was not an adult, he did not want to get involved with her in the slightest. Tina had reassured her mom that she would not be in the way. The Rat Pack had already scheduled her for another evening of debauchery at their place.

Before that could happen, however, there was one major snag to the day. The metting with Samson.

Around noon, in the boys' locker room, Tina's lips were wrapped around Kyle Sangster's manhood, pleasuring him for yet another midday. She goaded him on until he blew his load in her mouth, forcing herself to swallow.

"...wow babe. You get better at this every day."
"Thanks... um... listen, I have something to ask. Another favor, maybe?"
"Another? You still owe us three weeks of servitude! Want to add more?"
"If needed... listen..."

Kyle wasn't a cold bastard. Given how committed Tina had proven herself, the least he could do was listen. She had already told them about the money she owed, why she needed to be paid, and they had already fronted her the money.

"I'm meeting with the man I owe the money to this afternoon, after class."
"So what's the problem?"
"Well, I don't trust him to simply let me go after."
"So what do you want me to do about it?"

The truth was, Tina didn't know. But she knew things would go bad if she didn't find some way to cover her back.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote