View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 01:41 PM   #7
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

i'd love being dominated by a strong anthro male, preferable canines.
it woul degrade me, keep me in chastity and always horny and needy as fuck, it would fuck my ass and face on a regular basis and, if my mouth is not in use, it would keep me gagged with a big canine penis gag, only being fed by a bunch of horny dogs and their hot and sticky cum....

secondly, i want a master whi would keep me as his personal sissa diaper maid, with everything that needs to be added:
slutty maid dress, diapers, chastity, cages, humiliation, ...

and last, i would volunteer in one of those pervy sex testing facilities, where the scientists put you on machines, that would milk and fuck me on hours without end, maybe test some latex suit on me that transforms me into a female, and keep me from cumming, being fed my own cum and the cum from others, ....

and, since i'm on a writing spree, i have another wish:
i'd love to be part of some kind of hirarchy, with one master and lots of slaves:
the master controlles everyone, the "first" slave is controlled by the master and controlls everyone below him, the second one is controlled by the master and the first slave, and so on.
and i wish to be the last one, controll nobody but get controlled by everyone :3

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote