Age/sex?
Female 20
Which stripping games have you played?
Poker and dice
Who have you played with?
Used to play with random people I knew form school
Have you ever played with strangers?
Half the people I never knew
Have you played in real life, online or both?
Both
How far did the "losers" have to strip?
Naked and if we where drunk enough had to do tasks
Have you ever won? Lost?
Won one where I didn't remove any clothing and lost so very badly as well
What's the furthest you've had to strip?
Naked and tasks
Which do you take off first? Shirt or pants?
Shirt
How would you feel if you were losing badly and were one loss away from being naked?
Excited and willing to take risks
If a women loses, should she have to spread her legs?
Normally this was the next step after being naked and men had to rub them selves
Are naked or semi-naked players allowed to cover up with thier hands?
No
What happens when somebody chickens out of taking thier clothes off?
THey are banned from it and if we had dirt on them we would spread it around
What other rules have you played with?
Where the winner got to strip the loser one where you had to do it outside ones with differ takes etc

The last or most memorable time you played, how did the game occur? Most memorial game was a few years ago ladies only and there was a money prize as well, got a masks be group almost 30 and well it got out of hand
Why did you participate in this game? I love seeing naked girls and it was 6k prize
When did the game end? (When one person was undressed? Everybody undressed?) everyone was naked well and truely, it was about 6 hours later
Did the losers take the item off themselves or did somebody else? Both
Were there penalties for the losers? If so, what were they? To many to list but one girl was masturbating with a dog and I ended up running naked to the shops and back among other the
Did the losers feel embarrassed? Turned on? Both all parties left dripping wet
Did the winners tease the losers while they were naked/doing penalties? Yep considered part and course
Is the risk of losing and being naked in front of people you've just met at a party a turn on? A bit

If you won a round and had to pick somebody of the opposite sex to strip, would you pick someone who looks embarrassed or someone who is having fun? Embarrassed but would prefer same sex
Would you choose the person who is fully clothed or already losing badly? Losing badly get people naked before moving on

Guys - If you lost, did you have a visible erection?
Girls - Which comes off first? Bra or panties? Bra if we are with guys panties if we are with women

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote