Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:18 AM   #95
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default In the bath, together...

Justine had fully drained her dirty water before pouring another one for her daughter. No longer bothered by their respective nudity, she had slipped into the tub with her. There had been no actual washing done, however. Justine was leaning against the back of the tub, and her daughter was leaning against her. The water level was high, so high that whenever one of them moved slightly, a little water splashed outside of the tub.

Justine's hands were on her daughter's shoulders and neck, in her hair, on her sides and on her stomach, wandering gently. Tina was relaxing in the comfort of her mother's embrace and the warm water. Already, the stresses of her evening's ordeal were subsiding, but she wasn't falling asleep. She was peaceful.

So far, few words had been exchanged.

"I met a nice woman tonight," Tina said.
"Who?"

The question wasn't very interested, but it felt appropriate to say.

"Our landlord's mother."
"Really?"
"Yes. She lives upstairs. There aren't that many people in the building, it seems."
"...so it's us, Pinky and her?"
"Pretty much."

Tina, now aware of the arrangement that allowed them to stay here, said nothing. Justine continued, her hands playing just above her daughter's breasts.

"We talked a lot about our children, how much we care for them, how much we love them no matter what they do."
"...ok."

It was odd for Tina to hear her mother speak like that, but she rather enjoyed the outright honesty. She didn't yet feel confident enough to do the same, but it was helping give perspective to her situation.

"I have... an idea to make some more money," Justine said.
"Like what?"
"...well, Pinky runs webcam shows, and she gets paid for them."
"Like sex shows?"
"Yes.... I... did one with her."
"You had sex with her?"

This time, it was Tina who was shocked. She turned her head so she could see her mother's face. There was no shame in those eyes, only quiet acceptance. It was almost surreal.

"Yes. I did. And it was great... I may be a lesbian. Or at least bi."

The fact that they were naked, huddled together in the bath, did not faze Tina one iota. In fact, it only seemed to make their situation that much more understandable.

"In any event," Justine continued, "I was thinking of setting ourselves up with a computer, a webcam, so I could run shows here. That means I would need one of the rooms for that."
"...my room or yours?"
"Doesn't matter, since we're both sleeping in my bed lately. Right?"

Tina didn't answer. Justine was now caressing the back of her daughter's neck.

"Would you mind?" Justine asked.
"...no. I guess not."
"Now, of course, you can't be on camera at any time, not even in the background. You're not an adult."
"Of course."

Why was her mother even mentioning this? Tina was confused by what was being said, or perhaps she was tired.

"Are you still tense?" Justine asked.
"... alittle..."

It took a moment for Justine's fingers to slide back to her daughter's belly, and her fingers started playing with her belly button, tickling her under the water. Then, the mother's right hand started sliding downward, and Tina closed her eyes. Memories of what she had done these past two evenings resurfaced but, mostly, the recollection of her desire for her mother to be there hit her like a revelation.

Moments later, Justine's fingers were doing what they had done a few nights before, in the same bathtub.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote