View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #7
FoxyCoxy1988

Default Sleepovers and the Windowsill

My memories from my early years of secondary school (as I was aged 11 to 13) are that of me building up my exhibitionist tendencies. I remember several trips to the back garden at night, masturbating and generally running/rolling around it naked (I'm surprised I never got caught by my parents to be honest).

I also had a close friend from school who lived just up the road from me and used to come round quite regularly to sleepover. Being at that hormonal age I think I used to push him to play truth and dare with me and whilst nothing ever happened between us (nor did I want it to) we did end up doing lots of dares naked, usually stuff in the house. One particular dare I remember (which he was scared about and I was pushing for us to do) is us both leaving the front of the house at night in shorts, boxers and a t-shirt. We then walked down the road (which is well lit and busy by day but we didn't see any vehicles at whatever time this was) lined by houses for about 50m before taking a right turn into a most unlit and unmade road (again lined by houses on both sides), taking off our t-shirts and walking along this for about 30m to its end. Here we took off our shorts (so we're just in boxers) and retraced our steps down the unmade road. At the left turning into the main road (and back up towards my house) I managed to convince him to take his boxers off so we both ran naked, hearts thumping, up the road for 50m to get back into my house - this is the first memory I have of being naked outside on the road outside my house but I have a suspicious feeling that I had probably done this dare before in order for me to have the guts to do it when my friend was around!

Probably the most embarrassing experience of my life also happened during these first couple of years of secondary school. I had several times enjoyed sitting/crouching naked on my windowsill (which is on the top floor) as cars and people passed outside. One time however my mum came into my room and caught me - I had to leap from the window sill as she opened my door and came in. I made up some pretense about shutting the windows (terrible excuse - how does that explain me being naked on a windowsill...) but I got a bit of a talking-to later by my parents telling me that I shouldn't be doing that sort of thing!

Last edited by FoxyCoxy1988; 08-07-2009 at 09:51 AM.
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote