View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Darkness007

Default Awsome Dare

I think its a great idea and nothing can rub you up the right way like a Lycra one piece swim suit.
My GF dared me to wear a corset, panties & stockings for a month so I am currently six days into wearing the outfit. She tightens the corset a little each day & today has been a bit breathless but otherwise not too bad. The silk panties are comfortable but have the potential to cause some embarrassing moments if you catch my drift and the stockings need to be pulled up constantly. She dared me to do this after I got drunk and put on her one piece swim suit & sat in the spa with her and her girlfriends a couple of weeks ago and things got a little out of hand. this weekend she wants to remove all the hair from my body and legs but I owe her big time after the excellent feeling up I coped in the spa from her friends.
At the end of the month we are going on holidays to Fiji to a private villa beach resort & she is trying to get me to agree to dress only as a woman while I am there. Its a huge turn on so I might do it but for now I am being squeezed to death by my corset while my pantyhose are turning me on.

If it feels good then just do it dude
Darkness007 is offline   Reply With Quote