Thread: Fiction: Exchange Visit
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #39
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

When Anna turned to look round the room, there was only Sarah and Catherine. The other two girls had gone.

“It’s time for your final test.,” Sarah said.

“What?” was all Anna could say.

“Do you want your clothes?” Sarah said.

“What?” was all Anna could say. She looked round the room some more. Her clothes were gone. She looked up at Sarah, questioningly.

Lauren and Jessica have taken them,” Sarah explained. “Or to be more specific, Lauren and Jessica have taken them to the male dorm block.”

“If you want them,” Sarah continued,” “You have to fuck every male student in that block. One after the other. No breaks in between. Or you lose all entitlement to your clothes.”

“What?” Anna wasn’t sure which option was the most alluring. After all, she had already been denied a few orgasms and she was throbbing for satisfaction. But.... EVERY male student in the block? One after the other? No breaks? How many were there? She could be so sore afterwards that she wouldn’t be able to stand. She finally built up the courage to ask. “How many male students are there?”

“Are you seriously considering it?” It was Catherine, who was still lying on the bed.

“I don’t know,” Anna said. I do have other clothes in my...”

“No,” Sarah interjected, “You didn’t hear me. I said you lose all entitlement to your clothes. ALL your clothes. For the duration of your stay.

“Anywhere you go, outside the block, to the shops, to lectures, anywhere, you have to go naked.”

“Oh and in answer to your question,” Sarah said, “There are ten male students in that block. All horny and ready to go.”

“Okay,” Anna said with a sigh. “I’ll do it.”

“Do what?” Catherine asked, “Find your clothes or fuck the lads?”

Anna knew she couldn’t spend the rest of her time here naked so she had to either find the clothes that Lauren had hidden or fuck ten horny male students in a row. She wondered if any of them were gay and wouldn’t want to fuck her.

“Get going,” Catherine said from the bed.

Anna stepped out of the door into the corridor and made her way as quickly as she could to the rear fire exit.

If she had gone out the main entrance, there was more chance of someone seeing her and she would have to cross the quad to get to the male block. By going out through the rear fire exit, she could avoid the quad and the only people likely to see her would be girls looking out of their dorm windows and Anna suspected that all the girls in this block were in on it anyway. All except Freja, that is.

She reached the male block in record time and went in through the main entrance. Luckily, no-one saw her but she knew that couldn’t last.

There were three floors and the male students had dorms on the middle and top floors. The ground floor was mainly just for access. She decided to start from the top floor and work her way down to the ground floor but, as she approached the stairwell, she heard voices – male voices – coming down the stairs. Shit, she thought, fucking shit. She had nowhere to hide.

“Fuck it,” she decided, “I’ll just say that this is the way we do things in Sweden.”

She made her way up the stairwell and met two male students coming the other way.

The male students’ eyes almost popped out of their heads and Anna guessed they were not gay. One of them had his eyes glued to her shaven cunt. No, scratch that. BOTH of them had their eyes glued to it.

Finally they looked up at her face.

“Hi!” one of the lads said, “Are you okay?”

Anna nodded. “Yes thank you,” she said in an exaggerated Swedish accent, “This is the way we do things in Sweden.

The lads nodded and continued on their way and Anna was sure she heard them suggesting a trip to Sweden during their summer break.

Anna shrugged and continued up the stairs to the top floor. She had passed one hurdle. Maybe the others wouldn’t be too bad now.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote