View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:08 AM   #40
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

I was awoken the next morning to my phone’s incoming message alert. I rolled over and grabbed my phone off my desk, and looked at it, bleary eyed.
It took a few moments for my eyes to focus, but as they did, I saw that the message was from Ed.

“Wakey wakey sleepy head – I ‘dare you’ to be at 112a High Street at 10am. Go in and ask for Alice. Ed.”

I glanced at my clock, and it was only 8, so I had a couple of hours. There was no point in going back to bed now that I was awake, so I showered and dressed. I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. About an hour later my sister came down the stairs, wearing her pink dressing gown and penguin slippers. She sat at the table and poured herself some cereal.

”Morning Sis, you’re looking stunning this morning.” I said cheerily, but lying ever so slightly. Her hair was ‘fresh out of bed’, looking messy and tangled. She was still not fully awake, but she did still look attractive.
My sister just grunted, and I wasn’t sure if it was an effort to say something, or a “leave me alone” expression.

”Did you get a message from Ed this morning ?” I asked inquisitively.

Sarah gave me a quizzical look, and replied, “No, should I have ?”

“Oh, no… just wondering.” I replied. I wondered what Ed could have planned for me today at this mystery location.

I arrived at 112a High Street just before 10. It turned out to be a beauty salon, and this made me very worried. My mind raced with possibilities of what may be in store for me, but my biggest fear would to be made up like a girl.
I tentatively walked in, and approached the reception.

”Errm, I need to speak to Alice.” I said to the girl sitting behind the desk.

“Ah, you must be Steve, Alice’s other 10 o’clock. Take a seat over there with your friend.”
The receptionist motioned across to the seats on the adjacent wall.

I looked and was very surprised to see Jo sitting there, looking apprehensive. She gave a slight smile of relief, however, when she saw me.
I went across and sat down next to her.

”Hi, are you ok ?” I asked.

“Just a little nervous. Have you any idea what this is about ?” Jo asked. I shook my head, and was about to reply when a young girl in black overalls came out from the rear of the salon.

“Jo ? Steve ? I’m Alice, your cosmetologist for the morning.”

Cosmet-what ? I thought to myself. Thoughts of tattoos were now running through my mind.

“If you’d like to come this way…” Alice said, and motioned us into a back room.

The room resembled a small hospital theatre, with bright white lights and hygienically clean surfaces. There was some ‘whale’ music playing in the background, and a table in the centre of the room.

“Hi Alice. What’s a cosmetologist, and what’s going on ?” I asked in a friendly tone.

Alice replied, “I’ve been good friends with Ed for a long time, and he explained your ‘agreement’ to me. He tells me that you’ll do whatever I say, which is good – this makes things a lot easier and a lot more fun.” Alice continued, “As for what I do, I have been asked to give you both a wax – full body for you, and a ‘Hollywood’ for Jo.”

Well, a wax was better than a tattoo or being made up as a girl, but I could already feel the hairs on my body trying to retract in fear of the pain.

“First, I need to you both to take off your clothes. Normally I offer some privacy, but in view of the circumstances I don’t think that is necessary.” Alice said.

Jo and I looked at each other, and began stripping. There didn’t seem much point in trying to protest, and the thought of stripping naked in front of Jo and a total stranger was exciting and exhilarating.

It wasn’t long until we both stood naked before Alice. She looked both of us up and down, and seemed to approve of our bodies. Being studied in this way caused my penis to grow to around half it’s maximum size.

“Ok, I’ll do Jo first, as that shouldn’t take too long. If you’d like to come and lay on the bench.”

Jo did as Alice asked, and layed face up on the table. Alice turned to me and said, “Whilst I’m doing this, I don’t want you to get bored, so why don’t you keep rubbing yourself. I want you to stay nice and hard for me.”

I stood next to the table and began pumping my cock. Jo turned her head to look at me whilst Alice smeared a gluey substance over Jo’s pubic hair.

Alice put a piece of fabric on Jo’s groin and massaged it for a short whilst. I looked at Jo who was bracing herself, at which point Alice ripped away the fabric. Jo held her breath, refusing to let any sound of pain escape her mouth, whilst Alice held up the piece of fabric that now held a triangular shaped area of hair on it.

Jo’s (now bare) pubic mound became red, as blood rushed to the area underneath the skin. Alice applied some soothing lotion to her hand, and began to rub it over Jo’s sore area. The beautician slid her fingers down further and started to probe Jo’s lips. Jo’s legs instinctively parted slightly, giving Alice easier access to her pussy.
As Alice slid her fingers deeper in to Jo, her breathing became heavy. I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep control over my penis, and stopped stroking for fear of cumming over Jo. Alice saw that I had stopped, and almost shouted, “Keep going !”

Alice masturbated Jo to orgasm, and Jo lay there naked, shuddering and with beads of sweat running off her body. At this point I lost control, and shot wads of warm cum over Jo’s face and chest.

A couple of minutes passed as the intensity of the situation calmed down, and the silence was only broken when Alice said, “Ok Jo, swap places with Steve.”…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote