Thread: Fiction: The Naked Debt
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 01:33 PM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I stepped out of the car in nothing but a thong. It was pointless to even wear it because you could see the outline and bulge of my penis completely.

"Okay kid, we'll walk into the festival in the panties and then have you take them off. We'll film you walking nude for a bit and then you get paid."

Easier said than done but as I walked in, I became excited. This was something I would have never imagined myself doing. Exposing myself around all these people... most of them were not even fully dressed either. Lots of people in bondage gear and fishnet clothes and bikinis. I was going to fit right in.

I was already becoming erect at the thought. Without even thinking I took the thong off and began to walk nude and hard.

"Wow... didn't even have to tell him."

I felt liberated and horny. I wanted everyone to see my cock. I don't know why but I loved the eyes on me. People cheered too and a few other naked guys high fived me.

A group of extremely attractive bikini girls approached me, couldn't have been more than around my age.

"Hey bud can we get a picture? You rule!" without thinking I accepted.

One girl held the camera while the other 2 put their arms around me and our skin connected. One girl stroked my cock for the camera. I wanted to cum in her hand.

"Thanks!"

As we walked we approached a stage where a naked woman was being whipped and her nipples were clamped.

"Hey, what the hell is this?" asked the cameraman filming me to one of the audience members.

"You got up their and they dominate you and shit and expose you to different fetish play. It's really awesome but I could never get the courage to do it."

Suddenly the director had a smirk on his face.

"Kid, I will double what I was going to pay you if you go up there and participate as a sub."

Even in my horny state I was hesitant.

"I don't know... that might be too much."

"Triple."

At that moment I realized what I had to do.

"Deal." I shook the director's hand and we waited for the current participant to finish up. The dominatrix walked down back stage and past us.

"Um... excuse me." I stammered.
"How do I sign up for this?"

She looked my nude body up and down.

"Give me five minutes to use the bathroom and wait by the stairs. Here's a sheet to fill out with what interests you and when I get back we'll begin."

I waited for what seemed like forever for her to return and handed her the sheet.

"Hm okay. You will refer to me as mistress Donna throughout the performance got it?"

"Yes. Okay."

"Yes...?"

"Yes mistress Donna."

"Good." she grabbed my hand and led me up

"We have fresh meat!" she yelled into a microphone. Two big guys took my hands and handcuffed them to handcuffs hanging from the top of the stage. This was it. Camera was rolling it was time to begin.

Here's where you guys, the readers, can participate. What fetishes did lur main character check off on the sheet to have happen to him during the performance? Give me a few and I'll choose one or 2 I like from a few of you and add them to the ones I already have in mind.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote