View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 10:38 AM   #36
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

As my sister and I stepped through our door, my phone beeped with the message tone. I glanced at the front, and saw it was a message from Ed. I paused before opening it, indicating to my sister who it was from.
I flicked the phone open and pressed on ‘Read Message’.

“Hi guys. Nearly forgot – I’m guessing you’re gonna shower when you get in, so I dare you to shower together. Have fun… Ed x”

I looked at Sarah, and she returned the look. Although we had obviously done a lot of stuff together during the sleepover, and we had seen each other naked during the day, we had been made to do that stuff by someone else present. Between those times, we hadn’t even talked about what had happened, yet alone do anything together.

“We could just say that we showered together – we could make it up.” I suggested, half hoping that my sister would agree, whilst the other half was hoping that she wouldn’t !

“Ed would know – I’m a terrible liar, and besides, he trusts us to do this. Anyway, it could be fun !” my sister replied.

She was right, it would be fun. Luckily the house was empty, else I would have put up more of a fight.

“Ok, let’s do it !” I said with enthusiasm.

We proceeded up the stairs and into the bathroom. Sarah immediately began stripping for the third time today. She removed her t-shirt first, followed by her bra. In the privacy of our own home, she still seemed as nervous as she was in the store at the prospect of stripping completely naked.
She slowly undid her jeans, and let them slide to her ankles. Of course she had no knickers on as Ed had kept them from the cinema complex.
She stepped out of her jeans, and removed her socks, leaving her totally naked standing a few feet in front of me.

“Ok bruv, your turn now.” she said with a tremble in her voice.

I lifted my t-shirt above my head, and threw it on the floor. Next I took off my socks and threw them on the pile.
I straightened up and looked at my beautiful naked sister as I unbuttoned my jeans. Once again, I did not have any underwear on, so my pubes were immediately on display, with the base of my cock just showing.
Very slowly I lowered my jeans, releasing my cock as it sprung free from its denim enclosure.
My sister’s eyes lit up with excitement as she saw it. My penis was already almost fully erect, and now that it was free the blood rushed to the extremities, filling it and making it throb as it stood to attention.

“It looks so much bigger and better in the light.” she said, referring to the fact that she had last seen it in the dark cinema.

We stood and just admired each others bodies for a couple of minutes before either of us moved, and when that time came, we both spontaneously moved at the same time.

I reached across and turned on the shower. Luckily it was big enough for the two of us, although it was small enough that contact would be inevitable. Once the shower was at the right temperature, I ushered for my sister to step in, and I followed, closing the glass screen behind us.

As the water ran down her body, she looked like a cover girl in a magazine shoot. The water trickled down her naked body, finding the shortest way around her slender contours. Her hair turned a couple of shades darker as the water soaked into it. Even though this was my sister, it was so erotic.

“Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to wash me ?” she asked.

I reached over her shoulder and grabbed the coconut shower gel from the rack, gently brushing past her breast as I brought it back.

Pouring a large amount into my palm, I began to apply the gel onto her soft skin, rubbing it into lather. I started on her chest, foaming up the tropical smelling lotion, and she turned around letting me do her back. I slowly moved down, massaging her bum cheeks, and gently allowing my finger to rub against her bum crack.
Sarah turned around, giving me access to her smooth pubic area. There was a slight stubble as I ran my hands over her mound, and slid them underneath her massaging her vaginal lips.
She gasped for air as I continued to wash her intimate areas, and carried on rubbing her thighs.

This seemed to carry on forever, and I wished it could. However before I knew it Sarah said, “I’d better do you now.”

Sarah took the shower gel and squirted a significant amount straight onto my cock and pubic area. Perhaps she thought that was the part that needed cleaning most, as my dried cum from earlier was still visible. Alternatively, she could have just wanted to touch me the way I had touched her.

The gel lubricated my cock, as it slid easily between her hands. Her hands moved up my body to my chest, then down my back to my bum as she pulled me closer. Then her hands moved back around to my dick and continued to rub.

As much as I was enjoying this sensation, my mind was telling me that this was wrong – this was my younger sister after all. I gently tried to move her hands away without wanting to upset her, but she continued to pump on my cock. I could feel the pressure mounting, and knew it would not be long before I could not hold back any longer.

“I think we should stop this.” I said to Sarah, but my voice was betraying me and did not sound convincing at all. Sarah continued her swift wrist action, and I knew that it was too late. A shot of cum erupted from my penis and hit her just below her belly button, closely followed by a second that dropped short and hit her where her pubic hair should have been.
A third shot landed at her feet in the shower.

Her pumping slowed, as she clenched her hand around the top of my cock and rubbed the remaining cum and soap into the head of my penis.

She looked at me and smiled with her puppy dog eyes.

“Did I do well ?” she said, fluttering her eyes at me.

“You did very well, but I don’t think we should make a habit of this.” I said, acting like the responsible older brother.

“But Ed dared me to. He whispered to me in the cinema what he was going to text you, and dared me to make you cum again.”

It was strange, but I actually felt a bit better about myself letting this happen now that Sarah has said this, but I was also more aware of how devious Ed could be. I’d have to be on my toes from now on !!

We washed again – ourselves this time – and left the shower together. That evening we didn’t speak about what had happened that day, and I had myself an early night to allow time to ‘contemplate’ what had happened on this most marvellous of days.

I fell asleep thinking of what else would be in store for me and the group over the next few days…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote