View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 01:04 PM   #239
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Post
Your last set of answers made me smile so much! I love that you keep losing weight. I went to the Doc this week and I am down to my lowest weight in over 15 years, down about 15 pounds from a couple of years ago. Nothing like your amazing loss, but still awesome to me

I love that you and Dark continue to have that special spark between you and that he continues to slowly broaden your horizons. Like you said, I too am enjoying my great developing relationship with Master KJ. Hopefully we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary in another 10 months or so

New questions!!

Do you think any of the mechanics talked about your wet panties with each other?

Have you ever worn anything different just out of fear from being wet from being horny? (Dark clothes, a pad, a long shirt, etc...)?

Can you squirt when you orgasm?

Do you have anything hanging from your car mirror (yet), as Dark hinted?
I am very much hoping that my panties were not a topic of conversation. If I had to guess, I think the Black Man who wouldn't look me in the eyes was the one who worked on my vehicle. He was probably thinking I was trying to get him fired.

Yes, I have made a number of clothing adjustments to try and hide certain things. No bra. No panties. Butt plug. Perky nipples. Horny and wet. It's just something you get used to being Dark's.

I've had two squirting orgasms and I'm not a fan. The first time I did it all over a bath rug and thought I had peed myself. The second time was in bed and I had to change the sheets and mattress pad.

No, there is nothing hanging from my mirror... thank God and thank Dark.

Congrats on your own weight loss and continued trip down sissy lane. I know chastity can't be easy for someone who masturbated as much as you. Hope the teddy bears enjoy the dancing and serenading to your girly playlist.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote