Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 04:29 AM   #10
Luffy90

Before the chapter, i just want to thank everyone who has read and commented! I really appreciate it. It gives me a lot more motivation to keep going

Chapter 11

Back in the wardrobe she threw the bathrobe in a laundry basket and stepped in the showers, she had the entire wardrobe to herself, not knowing if anybody else had finished their work yet or not. It was nice to be able to relax alone in the shower while feeling the hot water pouring down over her, washing away the dirty feeling after her clients explosive finish.
  Ruby got back out and dressed up in her normal prison outfit again and headed back to the room they started their day in to wait for the rest.
  Once everyone gathered up and delivered their reports their day was finished and were sent back to their cells.

"So how was it?" Kate asked Ruby as they got back in their cell. She took a seat on Ruby's bed leaning her back to the wall opposite from where Ruby was sitting so that they could see face to face.
  "It was... Interesting..." Ruby replied back, not sure how to describe it. "So you do this everyday of the week?"
  "Pretty much, it's easy work and it's rarely the same job as the previous day. What? Did you have a hard time?"
  "Not really." Ruby started, closing her eyes while leaning her head back."I guess i just didn't expect this kind of work in a prison."
  "Well as i said in the briefing this morning, other jobs can be... More demanding. So when i got the chance to become the leader for this job i took it happily."
  "Would it be..." Ruby pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them before continuing. "Would it be wrong of me to say i kinda enjoyed it?"
  “You have a cute face when your acting all shy, did you know that?” Kate just gave her a smile back and let out a laugh.
  "What?" Ruby seemed surprised by the response.
  "Nothing. It's just, you had the same reaction i had after starting this and to answer your question. No. It's not wrong. I'd say it's a good thing, it will make it easier being here."
  "So i guess the tournament you mentioned is like this?"
  "Worse." Kate responded quickly.
  "Worse how?"
  "Sorry, i shouldn't have said anything, i'm not supposed to tell you before you have actually signed up. But i'm just gonna say this. I'd rather take the rest of my sentence doing the work i do now rather than risking it and adding more to my sentence. I promise i'll explain more once you sign up for it if you still want to." Kate stood up from Ruby's bed and started climbing up to her own.
  "I do want to... I am going to enter the tournament." Ruby said just as Kate got back up in her own bed.
  "Okay, i promise i'll help you the best i can then once i can tell you more, but at least think about it again after your first week is over on Friday, just promise me that."

How bad can it be? Ruby tried to think about it some more until sleep finally caught up. The first day was finally over.