Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 06:16 AM   #9
Luffy90

Chapter 10

Ruby opened the door and entered. The room was small, maybe twice the size of her cell. On the right side there was a table with different lotions and oils on it, and to the left there were towels hanging on the wall together with some clothes wich had to be the client's. In the center of the room there was a massage bench with a man on it lying face down, both his hands and feet were tied to each corner of the massage bench and he had a towel covering him from the waist down.
  Just as Ruby closed the door behind her, the man lying on the bench raised his head and looked behind him towards her. He looked quite good for his age and he didn't look 43 at all. "Hello miss." He said, giving Ruby a smile as she came a bit closer to him. "I'd shake your hand but... I'm kinda stuck." He gave off a laugh.
  "Hello." Ruby answered back in a shy voice, focusing on keeping her smile on. "Sorry if i seem nervous, it's my first day here."
  "No problem, just hang your robe up and remove my towel when you are ready to start."

She took a deep breath and went for it. She slipped out of the robe wich left her naked and hung it up on the wall before removing the towel covering the naked man lying on the bench. He had a slim but muscular body and Ruby surprised herself by wanting to see the rest of him.
  "Have you been here before?" She asked him while walking over to get a bottle of massage oil, the nervousness was going away, but she still had the hand job left in the back of her mind, and she was not looking forward to that part.
  He raised his head again to check her out as he gave her his answer. "I try to come here once a year, it's quite an expensive trip."
  "I see. Are you ready to start then?" Ruby asked him back, just wanting to get this over with.
  "Sure thing, just tell me once you start the timer."

Ruby turned the clock back to 15 so it would ring when it was done. "Okay, starting now."
"Alright, just start with my shoulders and whenever i say the next part just move on to that." He said as he put his head back in the hole in the front of the bench.

Ruby walked over to the front of the bench and started applying oil to her hands and his back around the shoulder area. It was a strange feeling standing there massaging this stranger while both of them were naked.

Every few minutes the man on the bench gave her a new area to work on, slowly working her way down his body, ending with his feet.

Then the clock rang, the 15 minutes were up.
  Ruby went over to the clock to stop the ringing before turning her attention back to him.
  "Ahhh, that was a great massage." He said looking at her after raising his head again. "Now just get some more oil with you and give me the happy ending before this relaxing feeling goes away."
  Her nerves were back now, she closed her eyes trying to calm down as she filled her hands with oil. "How do i go about doing that while you are lying face down?" She asked him while walking over to the bench again.
  "Look underneath."
  Ruby ducked down to see under the table. Not only were there a hole for the face but there was another one for his cock to go through aswell.
  "You might have to lower the massage bench to be able to lie underneath and reach up to me, so just click the down arrow that is on the right side of the bench until you find a suitable height." He paused for a second. "Then lie under me so that i can see your pussy while you finish me off."
  Ruby did as she was asked, slightly creeped out. The bench was lowered and she crept underneath and was now lying face to face with the mans fully erect cock looking straight back down at her.
  "Perfect... Didn’t know you were allowed to shave in the prison, i have to say you look really cute down there! Spread your legs please, i want to get a good view of you while you go at it." He requested as she was in position under him.
  “I don’t know if we can shave in here, i only got here yesterday.” Again Ruby did as she was told and spread her legs. Then she rubbed her hands again to spread the oil across both of them. Now the moment of truth. She reached up and took a hold of his cock and started to apply oil from her hands all over it. Ruby started stroking him slowly, hearing the squishy noises of the oil as she went up and down with her hands. Drops of oil fell down on her chest as she kept stroking him faster and faster. She felt him grow harder by the second, something she thought wasn't possible seeing how hard he had felt from the moment she started.
  She could feel his heavy breath between her legs as she lay there under him. Strangely she started to slightly enjoy it, while at the same time hating herself for it. She didn't want this, deep inside she knew she didn't. But the more she got into it, the more she wanted it to continue.
  He started to move a lot more now, the little he could move while being tied down on the bench above her. She increased the speed again, the oil kept making sounds every time she did a stroke. She felt herself getting wet, imagining this huge cock entering her slowly, her mind starting to wander off.
  Stop! She thought to herself, forcing herself to focus. She cleared her head and kept focusing on the current task. Continuing to stroke him faster and faster, his breath growing heavier by the second.
  Then he shot out a huge load that came in waves hitting her across her chest and neck, just below her face. It kept coming out as she did a few last strokes, he was shaking hard now.
  "Oh my god... That was... Amazing..." He said almost out of breath.
  "You're welcome." Ruby answered back as she crept out from under the bench. She felt the warm fluid run down her stomach as she stood up and walked over to grab a towel to wipe herself off with. “Now i just need you to rate this.”
  "A one to five rating right?" He asked back.
  "Yup."
  "I would give you the best rating just for the ending, but since you seemed so nervous for a while there, i have to give you a four out of five. Either way, i hope it's not the last time i come across you!"
  "Thanks, have a good day then, bye." Ruby said and put on her robe again and headed for the door. She clicked the button that marked that she was done and left the room.

What a crazy experience! She thought to herself heading for the wardrobe to end her work with a shower to clean herself up.