View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #31
Hypo Monkey

Default Part V

“Now you have too! If you don’t you will get another punishment.” I said.
“How about another game? An easy game of rock paper scissors, if I win u have to be my slave for 20 minutes!” Jason pleaded.
“What if you lose? I said
" I will be your slave for another hour.”
I pondered the thought of tormenting Jason for an hour.
“One game no redoes and show on shot! Deal?” I said.
“Deal ,” Jason eagerly said. “Ready?”
“Rock, paper, scissors, shot” we both said at the same time.
I had rock but to my despair he had paper!
“DAMN IT!!!!” I said.
“Ha ha loser! Revenge time” Jason said. “Put on my boxer-briefs and get the deck of cards on my table”
I did what he said I put on his boxer-briefs. They didn’t feel that bad but kinda of tight though. I then grabbed the cards form from his desk and handed them to him.
“Were going to leave your slavery up to fate…” Jason said while shuffling the cards “If the card is black you have to sit on my dick while sucking my nipples. If it’s a red card you have to suck my dick while playing with my ass. But if its an ace I will let you do anything to me for 5 minutes as long as I enjoys it too!”
He flipped the first card it was a red jack! “Fuck” I said in my mind!
“Oh it’s a face card this when its going to get fun!” Jason said with a smirk. “Now you have to let me hit you in the face with my dick and if I say suck you suck! Got it? But I warn you, you do anything wrong and I will punish you”
“Yes Jason!” I said
First he made me lay on the ground then he climbed on top of me. He held his 6 inch dick and started hitting me with it. I could feel his pre cum along my face. “Now suck on my balls but if your hurt me you will receive a punishment.” I put his balls in my mouth while I was still lying on the ground. But suddenly he stood up with out warning. And his balls were still in my mouth and then he screamed!
“YOU FUCKING BITCH! Come here! You get a huge punishment now!” Jason furiously threw me to the ground on my stomach! “Now it’s time for u to feel the pain!” He gave me three wedgies. Then slapped my ass three times! He then told me too flip over, and he gave me a frontal wedgie!
“You fucking bastared” I said while grabbing my balls!!!
“Now it’s time for some more fun! Turn over on your stomach again.” Jason then took of the boxer-briefs I was wearing then stuck his dick right between my ass cheeks but not in my hole. “I won’t fuck you yet slave but I will give you a taste of what it will feel like if you disobey me again!” Jason was enjoying fake fucking me and so was I!
“Jason I will make you a deal……”
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote