View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #7
kitteiegirl

Post Write up.

I rolled a 5 and got the three bananas that I needed I unpeeled the first I inserted the first half into my butt. Not good with anal so hurt a little. Grateful that the banana was slimy and over ripe. I rolled my next dice getting 1 rather happy with the short amount of time and I was sure I could do it. I inserted 2 more banana segments. Coming to the fourth half I couldn't get it in I managed to get half of it in but being tiny I couldn't take any more. first fail.rolled my last dice getting 4. I don't really play sports so assumed jogging would be okay 1*15+30=45 minutes. I made myself presentable and left. I begun to jog away from my house as i felt it all move inside myself. After about four minutes of jogging the bouncing had caused some to fall out into my underwear really uncomfortable. I decided to turn around and walk back accepting it as a fail second fail. I walked back to my house for a good 6 minutes before my bowls gave way third fail. Lucky that I was thirty seconds away from my house. It was the worst experience I have ever had but also fun. FAIL I NEED PUNISHMENT
kitteiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote