View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #29
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

We all proceeded to head back to the changing area at the rear of the store, with the girls leading the way. We attracted a few more glances from other people in the store, including the female assistant who had been left manning the registers.

The changing area was fairly large and isolated from the main store, which had four dressing rooms each with a pull across curtain.

Ed turned to the assistant, and asked, "What do you recommend ?"
The assistant replied, "Well, as I said they do look stunning, although a little small."
"Ok girls, I'll find you the next size. Give me back those outfits and I'll hang them up." Ed said.
The girls turned to return to the individual cubicals to remove the underwear, but Ed stopped them.
"Oh girls, there's no need to be shy. Take them off here and give them to me. In fact, I dare you to. I'm sure", Ed paused, looking at the assistant's name badge, "I'm sure Rich has seen it all before, so no covering up either !"
Again the assistant began to blush, and judging by his reaction I was not so sure that Ed was right.
The girls paused slightly, then removed what little clothing they had on, leaving them both standing there naked.
They passed the clothes to Ed, who disappeared into the shop to find a larger size.
We remained standing there as an awkward silence filled the air. The whole time, the assistant's eyes were fixed on the naked bodies of my sister and her friend, as were mine. I was just greatful that it was not me in their position !

A couple of minutes passed, although I'm sure it felt much longer, before Ed returned. He had indeed returned with a larger size of underwear for Jo and Sarah, and passed it to them to try on. They quickly complied, glad to escape their nudity.
Once again, Ed asked the assistant what he thought. The assistant managed to pluck up enough courage to approach the girls and run his fingers around the rim of their underwear, as if to check that the clothing was not too tight. He looked at Ed and nodded. "Ah yes, this is much better." he said. I noticed that a couple of his fingers were inside Jo's lace panties, brushing against her neatly trimmed pubic hair. "Much better." he repeated.
He turned his attention onto Sarah, and put his fingers inside her bra. "This should provide a bit more support."
"Let's just check." Ed said, "Sarah, can you just jump up and down for us."

The assistant removed his fingers from Sarah's bra, and stepped back as she started to jump. At the top of each jump, her breasts continued in an upward direction for a split second before gravity had its natural effect. Ed kept my sister jumping for around a minute before he let her stop.

"Thank you so much for your help," Ed said to the assistant, "but I'm still not one hundred percent sure. I'd like to think about it for a whilst, but may be back. Girls, kindly take off the outfits and give them to Rich."

This time the girls didn't even bother to attempt to go into the cubicles. Instead they just slipped off the clothing and gave them to the assistant, and awaited permission to get dressed again. Ed nodded to them, and they quickly began to dress.

As we were leaving the changing area to exit the shop, I noticed the assistant sniffing the crotch area of both the lace pants that Jo had been wearing, and the g-string that my sister had worn. He sneakily stuffed them into his pocket, no doubt to remove them later in the privacy of his room.

As we left the shop, the girls were buzzing. "That was sooo embarrasing !" said Jo. "Did you see him touching me ?"
My sister nodded, "You loved it, I could tell !" she replied. "I was getting so wet in there !" my sister confessed.
Ed smiled with content at his 'slaves' exhibitionist nature...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote