Thread: Fiction: Exchange Visit
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 05:05 AM   #33
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Lauren paused her tickling of Anna’s mid-section to look around the room. “I need a phallic object,” she said.

Nadia also briefly paused to point at the vibrator ob the cabinet.

Lauren shook her head. “Too obvious,” she said, “Anna’ll enjoy it too much.” She rummaged through Sarah’s cabinet and came up clutching a long-handled hairbrush. She slowly teased Anna’s slit with the tip of the spatula-shaped handle and slowly pushed it in between the labia.

If her mind had not been on other things, Anna would probably have laughed at the way Sarah, with the camcorder, came in for a close-up shot. Who does she think she is, Anna thought, Stephen Spielberg?

Lauren worked the plastic hairbrush handle in and out of Anna’s cunt several times. A couple of times, Anna winced as the tip of the handle caught her clit at an ungodly angle and made it smart a bit. Lauren, however, didn’t seem to notice – or maybe she did and she didn’t care.

The plastic came out wet with juice and, as soon as it was removed, Anna felt her clit peeping out from its protective hood as if it were saying ‘is it safe to come out yet?’

Nadia, who was still kneading and squeezing Anna’s nipples and breasts with one hand, reached out with her free hand to take the hairbrush from Lauren.

What’s she going to do now? Anna wondered.

Nadia held the handle of the brush tightly in her fist, which didn’t bode well for Anna since the bristly head of the brush was heading for her breasts. Nadia ran the brush over the Swedish girl’s breasts, pressing the bristles into the skin as she did so, making Anna’s breasts red temporarily. It didn’t really hurt, it just stung a bit.

Anna didn’t have too much time to contemplate the attention her breasts were being given because Jessica started tickling the bottoms of her feet again with a feather. Despite herself, Anna giggled and tried to pull her feet away from the danger zone but Jessica grabbed one ankle, holding it in place and giving that foot the full force of the feather.

Meanwhile, Nadia had given Anna’s nipples the bristle treatment, making her nipples pucker up tight. Lauren picked up the vibrator and, to Nadia, said, “Wouldn’t you rather have this?”

“No,” was Nadia’s brief but concise answer. She trailed the hairbrush down over Anna’s stomach, pressing it in as she went and, once again, making the skin go red for a few moments.

“I’ll have it then,” Lauren said, looking the vibrator over. It was a basic, no-frills, cream-coloured vibrator with the only luxury a few prominent ridges around its shaft.

“Batteries are in,” Sarah said, “Twist the end.”

Lauren twisted the knob at the end of the vibrator and the whole stem started to vibrate. “Where did you get it?” she asked Sarah.

I can’t believe this, Anna thought.

“A jumble sale at the church fete,” Sarah said, “It’ second-hand.”

Possibly third-hand, Anna thought, now will you please insert it before the batteries run out?

“The church fete?” Lauren said, with the emphasis on the word ‘church’. “Did the vicar know what it was?”

“The old woman who sold it to me didn’t,” Sarah said, “I think she thought it was a kitchen implement.”

Insert the fucking thing, will you, Anna silently begged.

“I suppose you could conceivably use it in the kitchen,” Jessica piped up.

“Not for what that woman suggested,” Sarah pointed out. “She thought it was...”

“Enough already,” Anna said with authority, “Put it in if you’re going to.”

“Patience,” Lauren said. She held the end of the vibrator and aimed the phallus-end towards Anna’s cunt.

As the vibrator went in further, Anna felt a blessed relief as the gentle vibrations soothed her aching clit. She felt a shiver run through her as her orgasm started to commence. However, before she could come, Lauren removed the vibrator again. “That’s all for now,” she said.

Bastard, Anna thought, as her throbbing began to subside. She’d been brought to edge and then cruelly denied her orgasm.

Anna didn’t have too much time to mourn her lost orgasm, though, because there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” Sarah said, as she continued to film Anna.

The door opened and Catherine walked in. She wore a towelling robe, tied at the waist with a loose sash. She closed the door behind her and disrobed. She was naked underneath and Anna saw, for the first time, that Catherine did indeed have red pubic hair. It was something she’d wondered from the moment she’d first met the redheaded student.

“Where do you want me?” Catherine asked.

“One moment,” Sarah said, as she put the camcorder down and went over to unlock Anna’s cuffs. “On the bed, Cath.”

Anna rubbed her wrists as soon as they were released and got off the bed. “What’s going to happen now?” she asked no-one in particular.

“You’re going to give me a massage,” Catherine said.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote