View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 06:57 PM   #6
Blurry Eyed

1.) If you had to become pregnant today by a friend, whose child would you want to raise? Who is he for you and why did you pick him?

An old friend, who I've never seen actually show any interest in a relationship (with anyone. And no, it's not because he's socially inept. Maybe a tiny bit). He's nothing more than friends, but has been a good one for like 10 years now. If it had to happen, he'd probably be the trustworthy one.

2.) Will he want a relationship and care for your kid?

See above.
Almost completely certain the answer would be yes.

3.) If this applied to all women, how many girls would he likely impregnate?

Probably 0 if he had the choice on all cases, and saying no wouldn't leave me with some random guy/in that situation. I've poked him jokingly a bit over the years on sexual subjects, but not once have I actually seen any interest in another person like that from him. O_o

4.) Estimate: How many of your friends would want to impregnate you?

Two have straight-up stated they would, one of which was kind of a shock. And involved a harem fantasy. And probably lots of alcohol on his side to say it, before hand, I'm guessing.

It was a nice mix of a confidence boost and a half-creepy "I probably shouldn't think too deeply on that..." situation.
Blurry Eyed is offline   Reply With Quote