View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:18 AM   #26
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Just a small update today due to time constraints, but hopefully enough to keep you interested...

The Story Continues...

By the time the lights came on the three of us were fully dressed, less our underwear which Ed was stuffing into his pocket. For my sister and I, this would not be too much of a problem, but for Jo who was wearing a short skirt it could be.

We left the cinema, walking past large crowds of people who were gathering for other shows. An observant person might have noticed the strong smell of recent sex eminating from our little group, or the shimmering of fresh girl juices around my mouth, but no one seemed to notice.

The cinema opened out onto a large shopping mall, and until we entered this area there was an awkward silence amongst us. It was Ed who spoke first. "I hope that you all enjoyed the movie" he said. We all agreed, although not necessarily about the film itself. Being ordered to strip in a public place was a new experience for most of us, and something that we all seemed to enjoy.

Ed looked happy that we enjoyed it - although technically we had little choice to follow his orders, his intentions did not seem to be bad.

The mall was busy - it was a Saturday afternoon - and masses of people had congregated in this chapel of shopping delights. Parents with screaming children, teenagers meeting up with friends, women pampering themselves and men looking bored - the same as malls everywhere I guess. Ed guided us into a small clothing store that sold items for both sexes. I guessed that more dares were to come...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote