Thread: Fiction: Home (Almost) Alone
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 02:32 AM   #83
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 29

Chapter 29

In the evenings, the Children’s play area at the park was often occupied by youths and teenagers, looking for something to do.

This evening was no different.

When Gemma arrived, there were three teenage lads on the swings. They were just sitting there, talking and smoking.

Gemma looked round for Amelia but there was no sign of her. As Gemma was about to take out her phone to call, she heard giggling and, a few moments later, Amelia appeared from behind a panel fence, followed by another teenage lad.

When she saw Gemma, Amelia just giggled again and gave the lad a peck on the cheek.

“Hiya, Gem,” she said, “This is Kyle.” She put her arm round the lad’s waist. “Don’t bother with him, yet. He’s just emptied his load.” She pointed at the other three lads on the swings. “Try Scott, Peter and Des,” she added.

Gemma bit her lip. Amelia’s got it all lined up. “Do I have to...?” she ran out of words.

“Of course you do,” Amelia said, taking her phone out of her pocket. “I need piccies.”

Gemma knew she couldn’t back out of it, not after having walked all the way to the park. “Who first?” she asked no-one in particular.

Amelia answered. “Scott.”

One of the lads on the swings stood up an approached Gemma. “Amelia says you’re up for it,” he said.

Gemma nodded. “Just a... blow.” The last word was no more than a whisper.

“Great,” Scott said. He led Gemma behind the same fence that Amelia and Kyle had appeared from. There was no foreplay; he simply pulled down his trousers and boxers, exposing his limp cock. “You’ll have to get me hard first,” he said.

Gemma knelt in front of Scott and wrapped her lips around his cock. She started to suck on it and felt it getting bigger and more rigid inside her mouth. She had had enough practice giving blow jobs so she continued to suck and lick at the shaft. She tried to suppress the gagging reflex when she felt the tip of the cock pushing against the back of her throat as it attained its full size.

Gemma was now really getting into it and she gripped the base of Scott’s shaft, near the ball sac, as she moved her head back and forth. She pulled back, until just the tip was between her lips and then thrust herself forward again until the tip was pressing against the back of her mouth and she felt the need to gag.

Within moments, she felt Scott’s cock jerk inside her mouth. It was a slight twitch to start with, but then it was more of a spasm. Scott gripped her hair as he came, pressing her head tightly against him. Gemma couldn’t move her head; she had no choice but to swallow the ejaculated fluid.

When Scott had finished coming, he released her and she moved away from him. She licked her lips and looked up for the first time.

Amelia was standing over them with her phone. She had filmed the whole thing. “Great stuff,” she said to Gemma, “Who do you want next?”

Gemma considered the alternatives. She realised that she would have to take all of them eventually and, as there were four of them, the task would still be incomplete.

“Four of them?” she asked Amelia, “I thought you said...”

Amelia cut her short. “Five. That’s right. You blow these four lads and then you get to do the last one in the comfort of your bedroom.”

“James?” Gemma wondered out loud.

Amelia shook her head. “I was thinking more along the lines of a newbie. Someone you haven’t had before.”

“Like who?” Gemma asked suspiciously.

“Like James’s best friend,” Amelia grinned. “He must have one.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote