View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Ed ordered me to kneel down between Jo's legs and orally pleasure her to climax. I slowly slid down from my seat, causing the seat to spring back to it's upright position. As I knelt on the floor and manouvered into position, I was aware that one knee had found a sticky patch from spilt sugary drinks, whilst my other had found a spot of my recently released cum.

Jo slowly parted her legs, revealing her most precious area. I took a moment to admire her beautiful lower body before I leaned forward and lowered my head towards her glistening slit. As I buried my face into her, and began licking her outer lips, I could hear and feel Jo start to breath heavily. My hands moved up and stroked he smooth, naked thighs as I continued teasing her with my tongue.

I could make out that my sister was also starting to pant, and out the corner of my eye saw that Ed had his fingers between her legs.

As the light reflecting from the screen flickered, and the few audience members in the screening laughed at what must have been one of the few actual funny moments in this movie, both Ed and I continued to pleasure the girls. My tongue was now buried deep inside Jo, and her juices were flowing freely. My sister let out a squeal as Ed hit a particular spot inside her. Jo stopped clenching the arms of the chair, and instead put her hands on the back of my head, forcing me even deeper inside her. I could feel the heat and sweat from Jo's thighs as she was approaching her climax. Jo let out a small scream, but it was loud enough that I could sense several audience members turn around in disgust that we might be distracting their entertainment, still unaware that we were obviously having a much more fun time than they were. None of them would have probably noticed that my seat was vacant, as I was still crouched down on the floor.

As I slowed down on my actions, Jo released her grip on my head, exhausted but satisfied.

I returned to my seat, and glanced at my sister who was glowing with contentment.

As the film neared it's end, Ed went across and grabbed our clothes. He passed them back to us, but kept the underwear in his possesion. We slipped our clothes back on just as the credits began to roll up the screen...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote