View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 06:58 AM   #51
female4fun

Tell me ten things that turn you on? A sexy voice, deep one, When I turn my boyfriend on and he telling me he is getting hard. I just love that. Nice eyes. Thought of being tied up. (has not happened yet, but one day it will). Someone who is sincere, being who they are and not trying to be something they are not to impress me. guys with body hair. A strong, tight hug. My vibrator ;-). Being spanked, and stories about bondage. Older men.

Five things that turn you off? Guy who is skin and bones, I am huge hugger, and don't want guy that I feel like I will snap in 2 when I hug him tight. Huge body builder mussels, just plain ugly. someone who comes off being desperate. Someone who is just mean and bad attitude. guys who are not at least 5 years older then me.

What sex toys do you own? (household objects used for personal 'pleasure' such as clothespegs, candles, phallic vegetables etc do count!) have about 4 different vibrators, just simple straight one, a butterfly one, Trojen S shaped one, and newest one is one with dildo with rabbit. individual controller for the shaft and rabbit. My fingers :-) have clothspegs, but don't use them often for playing.

What sex toys do you want to have, but don't? Wireless remote vibrator. Chastity device.

What is your favorite toy? My newest one. (see above)

What is the most perverted thing you have ever done? Let older guy take nude pictures of me in the woods.

What is the most painful thing you have done for sexual pleasure/a dare? well, knowing I like toothpaste on my pussy, one time had pizza with jalapeno, so I porously got jalapeno juice on my fingers to run on me later.....that burned way to much.

What is the most disgusting thing you have ever done for sexual purposes/a dare? I would say maybe eating my own juices, but I kind of liked it.

What is the biggest thing you have ever had inside you? My new toy.

How many times do you masturbate in a day, and how? sometimes I don't at all, other times I loose count. Just depends on my mood. Lot of times I just use my fingers and rub my clit, sometimes in shower just letting the water hit me down there, other times with my vibrators. depends again on my mood.

What real life encounter has had you most turned on and horny? Trip I went on few months ago to meet my boyfriend in person for first time. He was playing with my boobs and sucking on my nipples.

What is your most perverted/twisted sexual fantasy? Being tied up nude and blindfolded, and many people (male/female) having there way with me.

What is your favourite fantasy, if different?

Do you like the taste of cum? What about your pussy juice? Pee? have not tasted cum yet, yes I like taste of my pussy juice, and will not try pee.

What is the longest you have ever been tied up for? self bondage, legs spread apart for maybe 1/2 hour.

Describe the most sexy outfit you own? well, I don't really have lot of sexy cloths, but do have a lacy negligee, and lacy thong.

What do you like about Getdare? Like dice dares, spanking dares. And just getting ideas of different things to do.

What do you dislike about getdare? when people message me asking me be there slave/master

What is the dare you most enjoyed doing? see up 2

Which dare did you enjoy doing least? ice dares

What two things do you love the most. Why? My boyfriend because he is huge sweetheart and loves me. My nephew, I helped raise him for 5 years.

What do you hate the most? death

what is your favorite activity to do with friends? chatting, going to movies.

What is your greatest strength? looking at life with attitude that things could always be worse.

What is your greatest weakness? being over sensitive, and very shy.

What is your biggest vice? guys who come off being desperate, and ones who can't let go of past loves. (where they compare everyone else to one they don't have anymore)

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? right now, with all this snow, I would say go skiing.

Which superpower would you most like? to be able transport myself from one location to another on in blink of the eye.

Have your dreams come true, or make someone else's? One of my dreams is coming true. being free from family so I can live my own life.

What do you miss most about being a kid? Nothing, I really was not a happy child.

Be a dragon, or have a pet dragon? pet dragon, then I and ride on him.

Cuddles, or sex? Cuddles

Cake, or death? Cake

Winter, or summer? summer

City or Country? Country

Classic, or 'new and improved'? Classic

Dark or milk chocolate? Dark all the way (up to 87 percent cacao)

Dogs or cats? Cats

Fiction, or non-fiction? Fiction

Picnic, or nice restaurant? Picnic

Driving or walking? Nice long walk with someone else, other wise driving.

Books, or films? films

Bacon, or cheese? Bacon wrapped cheese.

Tea or Coffee? Coffee

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Mice are to smart to get caught in cat food factory

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons? Because the acids in lemon are to strong to digest, but make great cleaners.

Toys, vibrator.(5 different speeds, 3 different pulses)
PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72693
female4fun is offline   Reply With Quote