View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #14
dragonator
getDare Devil

1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) neitheir as im too lazy to google them lol
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? seconds definately lol id give just about anything for that lol
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? the area one
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? naked but can it be for all day too? id love that lol
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? hair i keep my hair to short to brush
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? teacher. definately. my teacher is HOT
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? toliets, my tongue couldnt take the payphones lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote